Second Skin Audio

4 Powerbass 1204d Subs 1200 watts Trailblazer Box Help Please

Also, I’m quite sure the specs/parameters of a sub change as it breaks in. No doubt at all that my skar ddx12 plays way way lower and much louder now, than when it was new because it was so stiff. All subs play better once they’re broken in. Just take it easy and be careful until they loosen up. Do some reading on setting gains and finding clean signal volume level from your head unit.

do you guys brace every seam or just cross brace? I have also seen some using a solid brace with some round holes cut out. What is my strongest option? I'm leaning towards the solid brace with 4 holes cut out.

Got all my 3/4" MDF yesterday. I am going to double the top with port and subs cut out to 1.5". I will start the build next Friday. That will be my first chance with my work and school hours. I will post pics and progress as promised. Dad let me borrow router and table saw, which will make all of this much easier.

On 3/17/2018 at 8:52 AM, Wantin2DropCheap said:

do you guys brace every seam or just cross brace? I have also seen some using a solid brace with some round holes cut out. What is my strongest option? I'm leaning towards the solid brace with 4 holes cut out.

Got all my 3/4" MDF yesterday. I am going to double the top with port and subs cut out to 1.5". I will start the build next Friday. That will be my first chance with my work and school hours. I will post pics and progress as promised. Dad let me borrow router and table saw, which will make all of this much easier.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Archived