Help with my build in a 06 trailblazer

Steve 

Love your channel.Love it even more that this is just your hobby you certainly could of fooled me and i definitely love your style.Sick shit my man.

With that said ,let me start off by saying ,Im a 42yr old bass head from back in the day that has had many systems throught the years.I presently have found myself in a mid life crisses of sorts and have decided to do the one thing that truly makes me happy.

Im doing another build.this time in a 2006 chevy trailblazer.I have so many questions cause im going all out this time.Ive already started collecting the pieces which is going to be mostly DS18 brand.Not sure if you know of them and was woundering what you as well as the rest of this forum think about the brand?They have a huge variety and very competitive prices which is my main reason for going with there equipment.also because i just feel everbody else has JL,Fosgate,and kicker in there vehicle around here and i strive to be different. So as i look at a pile of component speakers with super tweeters.My first order of business is these door pannels.I have some crazy stuff ive dreamt up in my head.I just need somebody to custom mod me some door panel pods and i have no idea where to go for that in my are which is the Leigh Valley in Pennsylvania. Was woundering where your located and if i could get you to work on them for me and if not hoping you could point me in a direction to go.this was always my problem with systems in the past,the bass well over powered mids and highs and i need to fix it this time around and that means more mids and highs which means door panel modification.I thought of tackling it my self with all the knowledge on you tube but still sketcy about trying it without aquiring extra panels from a local junk yard first and even then im still scared.

Im gonna have tons of questions throughout this build hoping to get some help from the people here. Alternator and Batteries are next.

Help me plz

Ryan

• 1 month later...

I like DS18 somewhat. i have personally never owned any of their stuff, but know a few people that do and have heard a lot of systems containing their products. Their tweeters are the only thing that I would buy imo. I didnt like the door speakers very much, a little flat sounding, and the subs were not up to par for what I was expecting. But then again, you can only expect so much for the price youre paying. For the cost-to-performance ratio, i think its solid.

Alpine cde143bt/ Alpine ktp445u (4x45 amp)

2 Crescendo STS 1 (on alpine 4x45 on 2 channel mode)

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5's in front doors (Skar RP150.4)

1 Sundown zv3 12, SAE1500D.

Box is 2.5 cubes tuned to 30hz.

Archived