Sundown Audio

multi channel amp

CptnMisfit

Hi I'm having trouble tryng to find out what amp or amps I need. 1 have 8 6.5 mids 4ohm 100 watt rms each. and 2 6.5 sundown subs at 4ohm 300 watts rms each. and I still need 8 tweeters but dont know what wattage or what ohm to get yet. I want 2 6.5 mids (4ohm 100 watt rms each) and 2 tweeters per door (4 doors total), and 1 6.5 sub (4ohm 300 watts rms each) per front door. I want all the speakers to get all the power they can handle and I dont know If I need two 4 channel amps or 1 good 8 channel amp, I have the pyle plmra830 amp 8 channel but I know It wont suffice all of these speakers and Pyle told me they don't recommend having 2 speakers in parallel or series on 1 channel, how can I complete this setup using the amp I already have in combo with another amp? also can I have all the tweeters on their own channel so I can tune them how I want? or what would be easier for the tweeters? should I use a crossover? For power i already have Installed 2 300 amp alternators and 3 xs power d3100 batterles so l believe I already have all the power I need. Thanks to all for the help and advice

Archived