Sundown Audio

multi channel amp

CptnMisfit

Hi I'm having trouble tryng to find out what amp or amps I need. 1 have 8 6.5 mids 4ohm 100 watt rms each. and 2 6.5 sundown subs at 4ohm 300 watts rms each. and I still need 8 tweeters but dont know what wattage or what ohm to get yet. I want 2 6.5 mids (4ohm 100 watt rms each) and 2 tweeters per door (4 doors total), and 1 6.5 sub (4ohm 300 watts rms each) per front door. I want all the speakers to get all the power they can handle and I dont know If I need two 4 channel amps or 1 good 8 channel amp, I have the pyle plmra830 amp 8 channel but I know It wont suffice all of these speakers and Pyle told me they don't recommend having 2 speakers in parallel or series on 1 channel, how can I complete this setup using the amp I already have in combo with another amp? also can I have all the tweeters on their own channel so I can tune them how I want? or what would be easier for the tweeters? should I use a crossover? For power i already have Installed 2 300 amp alternators and 3 xs power d3100 batterles so l believe I already have all the power I need. Thanks to all for the help and advice

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CptnMisfit said:

Thats good, now youve become one of the intelligent people ?

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

• 4 weeks later...

Holy hell thats alot going on for a door. I definitely would toss the pyramid amp. The tweeters need to match up to the mids you bought but eitehr way you have an overabundance of mid to highs going on compared to the subs. I hope you have concrete doors or they are not going to fair very well.

Archived