great midbass

ncc74656

Those Hertz sound fantastic, but to really get loud you want the pro drivers. Have a listen to them both and thats the best way to decide what you like. You could also go wainai style and get fitted with a bunch of 6x9's ;)

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, HunterJohnson said:

Those Hertz sound fantastic, but to really get loud you want the pro drivers. Have a listen to them both and thats the best way to decide what you like. You could also go wainai style and get fitted with a bunch of 6x9's ;)

Recommend a few pro drivers?

5 hours ago, WalledSonic said:

Would you like to post a useful link or just allude to something that no one knows what youre talking about?  Not everyone here has caught on that you're affiliated with a brazilian manufacturer.

Unfortunately every time we post a "link", nobody in the USA knows how to properly translate the information in realtime so we no longer provide links.

The manufacturer i'm speaking of manufactures over 160 different speakers so it's hard to start posting items without knowing what the user wants.

Because they never responded, we are to assume the phrase "large midbass" or "loud midbass" isn't in the same category we have in mind.

468.png

28 minutes ago, shizzzon said:

Unfortunately every time we post a "link", nobody in the USA knows how to properly translate the information in realtime so we no longer provide links.

The manufacturer i'm speaking of manufactures over 160 different speakers so it's hard to start posting items without knowing what the user wants.

Because they never responded, we are to assume the phrase "large midbass" or "loud midbass" isn't in the same category we have in mind.

Americans must be too stooopid to translate information lol.  Let's see the link, unless youre just talk.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

16 hours ago, WalledSonic said:

Americans must be too stooopid to translate information lol.  Let's see the link, unless youre just talk.

In our experience, the general market does not keep up with technology like we do so when we transition and use newer technology in our business, the market doesn't understand at all.

Here is a link to our mids manufacturer-  www.eros.com.br

We are just talk.  I do not know what more we could provide in a forum besides talk.

468.png

18 minutes ago, shizzzon said:

In our experience, the general market does not keep up with technology like we do so when we transition and use newer technology in our business, the market doesn't understand at all.

Here is a link to our mids manufacturer-  www.eros.com.br

We are just talk.  I do not know what more we could provide in a forum besides talk.

Some ppl are smarter than you seem to think. You should probably avoid grouping an entire nation’s worth of ppl into one bucket. 

Thanks for sharing a link. 

Edit: theres an english translation link on the page... jeez 

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

31 minutes ago, WalledSonic said:

Some ppl are smarter than you seem to think. You should probably avoid grouping an entire nation’s worth of ppl into one bucket. 

Thanks for sharing a link. 

Edit: theres an english translation link on the page... jeez 

You must not be familiar with Brazilian websites. You can go ahead and use English translation but all information is guaranteed on Portuguese side. English side missing much information, hence the reason to ask us questions.

From a business point of view, we've had to change many things selling online in the US because we got too many complaints from customers not knowing how to use multiformat cds, do not understand what a zip file is, do not know how to translate language, do not know that products have manuals, etc.

The list goes on forever and the issues only occur in USA SO we have to change frequently how information is delivered to people based on region.

I DO not understand why you question everything we say. It sounds like you doubt everything that is posted even when proof is shown. It may be best we just leave this place.

We are open for help if anyone needs us. It just seems unwanted if we initiate it first. Thank you for your time. Good night everyone.

468.png

12 minutes ago, shizzzon said:

You must not be familiar with Brazilian websites. You can go ahead and use English translation but all information is guaranteed on Portuguese side. English side missing much information, hence the reason to ask us questions.

From a business point of view, we've had to change many things selling online in the US because we got too many complaints from customers not knowing how to use multiformat cds, do not understand what a zip file is, do not know how to translate language, do not know that products have manuals, etc.

The list goes on forever and the issues only occur in USA SO we have to change frequently how information is delivered to people based on region.

I DO not understand why you question everything we say. It sounds like you doubt everything that is posted even when proof is shown. It may be best we just leave this place.

We are open for help if anyone needs us. It just seems unwanted if we initiate it first. Thank you for your time. Good night everyone.

Just saying things without proof is not useful to people trying to learn on a forum.  You also say "WE" a lot, so it raises the question of who WE really is.  If you are just going to say things without proof, then what are you doing for your company?  A lot of people just say things without proof and many of those people are full of sh*t.  Not sure why you'd take offense unless you either have something to hide or dont really know enough about the subject.

I'll leave you alone since you take offense to questions, I was mostly just curious about who you represent and if the products you brag about are really worth looking into.  Now that you finally provided a link, I can do my own research about your validity.  :smile:

IG @walledsonic

https://deafbonce.com/speakers/apocalypse-ap-w124

I saw this the other day and it peaked my interest, figured I'd throw it out for you too. 

Haven't done any research into people's experiences with them yet, though. 

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Archived