Sonic Electronix

16 hours ago, 9Nails said:

Those are most likely your RMS figures at 14.4V. What you can reliable count on, with a good working alternator and electrical connections. Dynamic burst will be higher. 

i understand that, but like what would my rms x4 @ 4 ohms be? how can you calculate that? factory the max would be 400rms, but it birthed at 540rms. SO i'm assuming 540-400=140/4 = 35+75(rms x4)=110rms 

16 hours ago, MrSkippyJ said:

Just assume it does rated and use that value.

I'm just curious if it can be easily calculated. The older rf amps told you what rms they did at each ohms. I guess the new amps only give you the total rms on the birth sheet 

once music is being played, wattage ratings go out the window. you won't see 4 ohms or 2 ohms the entire time you're playing music, if at all.

11 hours ago, Cboeger2 said:

I'm just curious if it can be easily calculated. The older rf amps told you what rms they did at each ohms. I guess the new amps only give you the total rms on the birth sheet 

You can't accurately calculate it, it has to be measured. You can guess just like you have been, but without measuring anything you come up with is a guess. 

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived