Second Skin Audio

Box Help American Bass XFL 1544’s

jmsymon5

Well I will start by wondering if anyone can lend a hand with a few things ...

I have a ported box now BUT think dude designed for wrong subs because it just doesn’t hit any type of lows and is driving me nuts ...So with that being said I wanna do a 4th or a 6th order for my subs “IF” it would work and someone could help with that “IF” it wouldn’t work then a design for a whole new ported box that I can trim out for a wall basically(Subs and Port Forward)....My current box is 40W x 20H x 28D supposedly tuned to 29hz(not a fan at all)....New box MAXXX height I want to be between 25-26” open to all other specs ...Thanks in advance...

MAX Dim:
48.5W x 25H x 28D 
American Bass XFL 1544 x2
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Sundown SVC3000D
Optima Yellow top D31T x3 
270amp alt(on the way)
4 layers front to back top to bottom whole car of 50 mil Kilmat w/expanding foam in all places I couldn’t reach

Goals....Demo

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you know how long the port is?  Just based on what dimensions you posted it would have to be quite long to tune to 29 hz. 

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

3 hours ago, DiBo said:

How do you resize the pics? Trying myself

3 hours ago, DiBo said:

How do you resize the pics? Trying myself

On an iPhone easiest way Infound way to email them to myself and when you hit sent it asked what size you wanna send them I picked 20kb and they send open your email save your pics and BAMM DONE can post here 

Archived