3 hours ago, Mr DeeBeez said:

Thanks sonic. I was gonna just buy the usb with the tones and user manuals on it since a friend of mine just got an amm1 so would be nice to have all of it. But the usb’s Are sold out. /: 

Same here, USB’s have been sold out for over a year. 

Edit: however, I use got160s 0dB test tones, and they work fine. 

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

@Antheny916, I Downloaded both Disc A and Disc B, but I believe both downloads are just of disc B. Both of them start with track one - 450hz. The disc A is supposed to start at 14hz according to the user manual correct? That is the disc i need for setting subsonic filter. 

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

On 4/6/2018 at 8:49 PM, Mr DeeBeez said:

@Antheny916, I Downloaded both Disc A and Disc B, but I believe both downloads are just of disc B. Both of them start with track one - 450hz. The disc A is supposed to start at 14hz according to the user manual correct? That is the disc i need for setting subsonic filter. 

I don't believe they are the same. If you listen to them on any device you'll hear that they have different sounds. Same song names, but different sounds.

Track 14 on both are named as "2k" but if you listen to them, they're two totally different sounds!

Archived