4 gauge vs 8 gauge very complicated idea

so I got hifonics amp that's 4 channel amp for my speakers 100 watt each I'm connecting two speakers to it and not 4 each speaker is 100 rms

my question is why does the amplifier guide tell me to put 4 gauge wire for that amp sense usually even if running 400 rms I could use 8 gauge

so can I use 8 gauge sense I'm running two speakers for two channels and not 4 or is that a bad idea plizz help me out amp is hifonics brutus and speakers are pioneer

Just use 4 gauge. The bigger your wire the less resistance meaning more power to your equipment wich makes it operate better and last longer. Low voltage kills.

There is literally a $5 price difference between the 4 gauge and 8 gauge Belva wiring kits on Sonic Electronix. It's amazing what people will do to save a few bucks.

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

nvm I installed 4 gauge took out 8 gauge sense I'm adding another sundown audio suboofer I was laizy to install 4 gauge I was gonna switch my 4 gsuge from speakers ampo hifonics brutus but I'm not gonna give it 8 gauge I was scared its not about the money

Archived