Sonic Electronix

1 hour ago, Deeeznutzhertz said:

30 to 40hz 

4,000 watts

Ok. Lets assume you tune to 35 hz.  90 sq in of port area would be the absolute minimum.  120 sq in would be what I would recommend if you have the space.  If you don't have the space try to get as close to 120 sq in as you can. 

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

39 minutes ago, Triticum Agricolam said:

Ok. Lets assume you tune to 35 hz.  90 sq in of port area would be the absolute minimum.  120 sq in would be what I would recommend if you have the space.  If you don't have the space try to get as close to 120 sq in as you can. 

Okay thanks that would leave me with a 35.29”L 11”W 11”H

Hi guys im new here wasn't sure how or who to ask this too. I just wanted to ask if anyone can help me with a box design for my 2 dc xl 15s i will be running them off a crescendo 5500 at1ohm the subs are dual 1s or i can strap 2 5500s at half ohm but my main question is my max dimensions are (37w x 21.5 high x 23.5 deep) iv made a few designs using Torres but i wanted someone who can confidently give me something and a cut sheet if possible. I know the measurements are not that big but i even modified the rear seat latch so the rear seats stay more forward to give me more depth. My car is a Toyota Corolla 2012 hatchback.

Im actually downsizing from a no back seat car to this so that i can have rear seats and some bass close to what i did have with my 2 team fi 15s and 2 crescendo 5500 strapped at 1ohm.

Thanks in advance.

Archived