dual alternators connected to different batteries

i have a client with a 6 battery bank in the bed and dual factory battery locations up front. he has 2 alternators and each alternator is going to its side battery so the driver side alt is going to the driver side battery and passenger alt going to the passenger side battery. i dont know - does having 2 point of voltage input going to two different batteries in an electrical system present any kind of issue?  e.g. should these alternators be rewired to both go to a single positive terminal on one battery or is status quoe good enough? we are pushing close to 1200A at full tilt and are considering a 3rd alternator in an after market bracket (current two are in factory locations). (power stroke)

nothing, gutted

bump?  if we have multiple batteries and multiple charging devices should all the charging devices be going to a central junction point OR can the charging devices be connection a different junction points in the electrical circuit with out ill effect? 

nothing, gutted

From what I have seen from the old car audio magazines and other places connecting both alternators to a single point will not harm anything, as you can see from this Steve Meade video.

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

yea i didn't think going to a single point would harm anything, kind of the opposite. i was concerned that having multiple alternators going to different batteries that maybe there would be a potential for voltage differential or some other effect I'm not aware of to negatively impact the system

nothing, gutted

no, same electrical system. 6 batteries in the back with two up front and each alt has it power connection a its own battery left to right respectively. i just wanted to know if they should be chained together and running to just one battery or if it didn't matter

nothing, gutted

Archived