Loud Noise Upon Shutting Truck off

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for a little help with an issue with my system. You may need more detail however I'll start simple. I have a little whine when running....  normally run the system loud and it gets buried.....but when very low it's very audible. 

I can live with the whine if I have to......

The real issue is on shutting the truck off, I get a loud discharge of what sounds like built up energy of some sort which discharges from the speakers. Starts loud and goes to nothing over for over a second to second and a half. This did start after the replacement of a burnt out amp, so I probally should start there. I've been just lazy and dealing with it but it is embarresing at a show and I'd like to correct it. 

I built the system so I know all the wiring well but not what I should be looking for.

If you need to know more about the system I'll explain. If any of you are from Jersey you may have seen the truck.....it's a burgandy flamed lowered 98 dodge dakota with a full system w a flat screen in the bed.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

BTW...... anyone here from the shut down fiberglass site Forget the proper name.

Coop

Kicker...Lots of Kicker

Bed

2-12's

2-10's

4-6's

4-Amps

22" Flat Screen

Cab

16-6's

4-10's

4-Amps