Yes, time for another Brazilian amp! This time we will look closer at the SounDigital SD 3000.1D EVO II. I purchased the 1 ohm version and it is rated to deliver 3000 watts at 12.6 volts in a heatsink smaller than a piece of paper!

Rated to deliver at 12.6 volts:
3000 watts at 1 ohm
1650 watts at 2 ohms

Rating spec doesn't mention frequency, but I believe it is either 100Hz or 1kHz. Both of these would be "easier" on the amp than the brutal 40Hz test. Let's see how she performs...

Watch on YouTube in HD

or embedded below:

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

Tested similar to the Taramps, but seemed to like the 40hz certified test more. Im curious on Steve and the 20k hes got sitting on the bench for testing and how that will do. 

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

18 hours ago, 1.21GW said:

Dammit Man, How can such a small package produce so much?

Power supply and output are run at near maximum. These amps are very sensitive to voltage and speaker load, but yeah, quite amazing to get over 3kW in an amp smaller than a piece of paper...I'm going to try this one in my car for a bit to see if I notice a difference in SQ compared to other amps. I only run a single JL 10W7, so not a ton of bass, but enough where I can notice subtle differences in the quality of the bass.

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

22 hours ago, SoCaLBaMF said:

Tested similar to the Taramps, but seemed to like the 40hz certified test more. Im curious on Steve and the 20k hes got sitting on the bench for testing and how that will do. 

I'm interested in that SD 20k too. Not sure if Steve has enough juice from the battery bank, may need the Tahoe's electrical to perform this test. We'll see...

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2018 at 5:42 AM, BigDWiz said:

I'm interested in that SD 20k too. Not sure if Steve has enough juice from the battery bank, may need the Tahoe's electrical to perform this test. We'll see...

Been waiting for that test too!! its been 3 weeks now :/

Archived