Since You Guys Love To Be Right, I'll Venmo You $20 If You Can Figure My Technology Out

On 4/5/2018 at 7:11 AM, Wishuponasub said:

Hmmm. If you send me some samples of the cannabis I can do some research and testing and might can figure it out.

if you're ever in the LA area bro.....I have samples of vegetables for you to try

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

2 minutes ago, WalledSonic said:

@Dwn4BassAlan Just gonna leave us with blue balls?!

jinx

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

2 hours ago, Dwn4BassAlan said:

Nope, that would cause decomposition and since this is pure distilled water, electrolysis would just have oxygen and H2 leaving my solution if the decomposition potential was high enough I suppose

Wow, and now you got me stumped lol..been no-till for 7 years, this never really crossed my mind.

I've heard of pressurized nano bubblers ect ect, but that doesnt even seem close to what you are doing.

I do think you're on to something here

Archived