Sundown Audio

Is 1ohm or 2ohm load on a amp better at the same wattage?

BONES

To home boy, that says competitors eat through gear... I'll bet my house you've lost more gear than me, in years of competing. Dont speak for me. Dont speak for us. Period. I take pride in keeping my gear on point AND driving it to the fullest. And.... winning. Dont talk for me  you dont know my language. 

39 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said:

To home boy, that says competitors eat through gear... I'll bet my house you've lost more gear than me, in years of competing. Dont speak for me. Dont speak for us. Period. I take pride in keeping my gear on point AND driving it to the fullest. And.... winning. Dont talk for me  you dont know my language. 

Its all good in the hood homeslice!  I used to make some of that gear you used, or others like you, as in I used to work for MTX / Xtant making amplifiers. You spoke for me..or atleast my handiwork.  Cheers!

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

22 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said:

Odd. Only blew two drivers in my life. One was a mtx road thunder 2 when I was 15. Shit. Thanks bud. 

On the real,  not everyone thinks losing gear is cool. All good mate. 

The Road Thunder stuff was the ghetto cheap crap.  We only made Thunder and the Xtant gear at my facility.  The Thunder and the Xtant stuff more than proved itself. I had a mk1 MR2 loaded with Xtant gear and that shit ruled the world!

The only speaker I have ever blown was RF Punch 8" sub.  I don't believe it was RF's fault.  Some OG stuff like this...

Old-School-90s-Rockford-Fosgate-10-Subwoofers-Pair-_1.jpg

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

Ok thanks for the input from everyone but to add to it I am one of those breaking windows/parts of the car off ;)

i don't recall saying the alpines are the 1s doing that buts thanks for the input

Archived