Sonic Electronix

Ive probably asked this question already but any ways. With all these cool wall builds using tons of mdf and holding multiple batts. Do you guys have any issues with all the weight ? About how much weight can i get away with before i have any issues ? Any feedback is greatly appreciated  

I beefed up the suspension, installed new bearings, and upgraded brakes. Plus engine mods for more HP. I have a small car but i still have 500+ lbs added. I think its just part of the build process.

Most importantly i drive carefully knowing its not a race car, stopping and handling has changed some so caution is used. Especially in the winter time. 

Gotta look up some suspension goodies for my 95 pick up then. I just got 2 18s in ny truck with 2 amps and 2 batts back there with alot of wood. I feel the bumps alot harder then i used to and also stoppin is alot harder now. Hell even blew out my vacuum booster on the damn thing lol

28 minutes ago, d-nice88 said:

Gotta look up some suspension goodies for my 95 pick up then. I just got 2 18s in ny truck with 2 amps and 2 batts back there with alot of wood. I feel the bumps alot harder then i used to and also stoppin is alot harder now. Hell even blew out my vacuum booster on the damn thing lol

Ya it sounds like time for some new suspension and brakes if that'a happening.

27 minutes ago, d-nice88 said:

What site do you recommend for purchasing these parts ? I should be looking at the complete suspension correct? Shocks, ball joints, sway bars, ect..

You said it was a 95. 95 what? Google it and do some research. Budget and goals will determine what you want to do. 

You might have a brake issue going on that needs addressed. A truck should be able to handle the weight since they are designed to haul loads. But until you give a make and model its all a guess right now.

I got so freaked out when I realized my stereo weighed 600 lb (Mayhem  18, box, D7500, amps, ofc cable) I ended up building a "car stereo" inside a joke car made in my living room. It rocks and I don't need to leave the house. I do wanna do my car system but it's like carrying a family of four. I see suspension, brakes and engine mods in my future.

Archived