Reverse trigger wire located under driver door 2014 Ram 1500 crewcab 4x4 Hemi

I was there a month ago and recognized the area. Been vacationing the Islands for 15 years and hope to retire there. Your Build log looks good man. 

2 hours ago, 06RTCharger said:

Nice man, whats ur personal favorite island here? Thanks, finally felt like i had some work done to start a BL.

I have been to OAHU, Maui & Big Island. Oahu over night and didn't see much but to busy for my liking. Big Island is laid back but lacks the beaches IMO. And Maui is like the perfect combination. My buddy own's a house in Ocean View on the Big Island so we go there for cheaper vacations. But i have visited Maui the most. I took my 2 toy poodles with us this year, cost about 3K but was worth having them with us.

Tuned into you build to see all that nice equipment go in. 

5 hours ago, bcbrassard said:

I have been to OAHU, Maui & Big Island. Oahu over night and didn't see much but to busy for my liking. Big Island is laid back but lacks the beaches IMO. And Maui is like the perfect combination. My buddy own's a house in Ocean View on the Big Island so we go there for cheaper vacations. But i have visited Maui the most. I took my 2 toy poodles with us this year, cost about 3K but was worth having them with us.

Tuned into you build to see all that nice equipment go in. 

DAMN BRO lol thought our french bulldog was spoiled. Your dogs taking hawaii vacation trips lol. 

Yup thats how i feel too, perfect balance here. Big Island is nothing but lava rock shores with a couple sand beaches. Oahu is way way way too crowded. Never been to Kauai which I heard is beautiful, but its too slow there. The rest of the island are even more dead. 

Ya they are pretty spoiled. Not a lot small breed dogs on the islands so we got a lot of attention from the locals and visitors missing there dogs. I can tell you that all the dogs we ran into were very friendly and well behaved. It's like they know how lucky they are to live in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Get back to Alaska and most dogs and dog owners are assholes! 

Keep working on the build man. I know your getting excited to hear how it's going to sound!

Archived