150 from the trunk? (Update) single Fi team 15 on Wolf 4.5k

8 hours ago, CleanSierra said:

So I know I mentioned this before, but are you not into the local audio scene up there in Vegas? Do you know Becker, Corbin, Barber, Slaughter or any of those cats?

Becker and Corbin are loud AF! Hulk and Dodge with 8 Omega 15's on 16 TS 3.5's... I'm familiar lol. Jus got a demo with 8 Delta 15's the other last Friday that was nuts. The scene is starting to beat again. I'm all in

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DiBo said:

Becker and Corbin are loud AF! Hulk and Dodge with 8 Omega 15's on 16 TS 3.5's... I'm familiar lol. Jus got a demo with 8 Delta 15's the other last Friday that was nuts. The scene is starting to beat again. I'm all in

Vegas has a ton of louds. Great people also, like justin there. Good people. You going to hit CES ? its like jan 12-13th or something like that. Get there, and come find me, and say hello. 

5 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said:

Vegas has a ton of louds. Great people also, like justin there. Good people. You going to hit CES ? its like jan 12-13th or something like that. Get there, and come find me, and say hello. 

Absolutely man... Can't wait. The CES show earlier this year is what really got me back into all of this. Back when I was younger it was $1 per watt. A little bit of knowledge in a few dollars these days and you can be pretty loud. I'll be seeing you at CES show down for certain. 

The scene has been loud AF for awhile now, in case you've missed it. Corbin has the Soulcrusher and you can't exactly bail from it since its 7 feet in the air. Two of the greatest LOUD musical trucks up there are Slaughter's Silverado and Hacker's Hulksmash Burban. Cantrell typically shows up with something loud also and demos his balls off.

Kyle, if I go to Vegas for CES, I'll show up to drink with you. I am thinking about hitting up the SOC though since I missed last year. Vegas Style and Team Bass Drop showed up last I was there and it was a great showing. Just saw Becker this weekend for a USACI show down here in Phoenix. NO one knew who I was at the show besides a select few. I guess that's what happens when you're away for a couple of years. 

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Couldn't meter this weekend. Everybody went to Oregon for the big show. I'll be doing it this weekend. I wanted to see what happens with same power. I get the Wolf in on Wednesday... I'm slappin that ish rt in too!! I hope I clamp 3.5k. that'd be nice. Probably clamping around 2.2k rt now. Amp does like 2500@2 ohms. Wolf does a lil over 3k@2 ohms. No clue how much I'm rising with this single sub. I need a clamp meter

Archived