150 from the trunk? (Update) single Fi team 15 on Wolf 4.5k

It looks like you have a decent start there.  If both of those amps are going to clamp 3k each for a total of 6k total, you are going to want more electrical as I don't think that will be enough.  One thing to remember here is that equipment is going to be only a small part, the enclosure is going to be everything.  Focus everything you have on enclosure and then the electrical to support the power you are planning to run.

I am tuned in but i still think in order to reach your goal with those subs you are going to either have to tune very high or swap those out to something that can take more power and get louder.  

Regardless it looks like you are starting in the right direction.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

4 minutes ago, Ninja_v1.0 said:

It looks like you have a decent start there.  If both of those amps are going to clamp 3k each for a total of 6k total, you are going to want more electrical as I don't think that will be enough.  One thing to remember here is that equipment is going to be only a small part, the enclosure is going to be everything.  Focus everything you have on enclosure and then the electrical to support the power you are planning to run.

I am tuned in but i still think in order to reach your goal with those subs you are going to either have to tune very high or swap those out to something that can take more power and get louder.  

Regardless it looks like you are starting in the right direction.

Those subs as in the X's? 

I'm actually a union carpenter local 1977. Metal framer usually but plumb, level, and Square are Plumb level and square lol. Lost a bunch of quality tools in Storage and it was hard to not buy equipment and buy tools first so I basically threw together my first two boxes with rickety borrowed hand tools. I have sense gotten a circle cutting jig, plunge router, table saw, a bunch of clamps, air compressor, brad nailer, etc... Then I get busy for real! This is going to happen haha. ???

12 minutes ago, DiBo said:

Those subs as in the X's? 

I was under the impression that you were using sa's.  I dont even think the x's would get you there.. Possibly the zv4, zv5's, teams.. etc..

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I am interested in your build so I gonna sub to it.  I drive a year 2000 Infiniti i30, very much like your Maxima.  I am not too interested in super high SPL but I do like seeing other's gear in similar whips.  I am, however, interested in the alternator you pictured and what it is all about and where you got it and such.  I would like to do a 150-200 amp alt but haven't found a direct fit choice yet.

Cheers on your build Dibo!

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

I will say that the rear deck in the i30 rattled like hell until I did some sound proofing.  It still rattles a bit so I will have to do more work to it to shut it up. Mine has this sunshade thing that goes up and down to keep the sun out...and it rattles.  I may end up removing it completely cus I don't use it.

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

1 hour ago, Crazy 8s Drums said:

I am interested in your build so I gonna sub to it.  I drive a year 2000 Infiniti i30, very much like your Maxima.  I am not too interested in super high SPL but I do like seeing other's gear in similar whips.  I am, however, interested in the alternator you pictured and what it is all about and where you got it and such.  I would like to do a 150-200 amp alt but haven't found a direct fit choice yet.

Cheers on your build Dibo!

Mechman. They're a sponsor here as well. 270 amp. Works well

Archived