150 from the trunk? (Update) single Fi team 15 on Wolf 4.5k

13 minutes ago, DiBo said:

For some reason my phone isn't agreeing with this picture posting site. 

Damn that sucks. I haven't had any problems but I do one at a time. Upload, copy, paste, flip back upload, copy paste. There are other sites that's just the one that works for me.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Subscribed. I've lowered multiple Maximas.

Here is the last one I did.

NM before.jpg

NM after.jpg

2000 Toyota Solara SEV6, 200 amp alternator, Jensen VX7020, Hifonics American Warrior Taurus X, Hifonics American Warrior Centurion X, JBL Club 6500C, Power Acoustik XP2K-4102, Coustic Power Logic HT-612 in a BP4.

2 hours ago, ChampN252 said:

I had sound deaden my entire Honda with 3 layers. 2 Xv2 12s on a ampere 3800. Peaked really low. Did 47 or 48 out the trunk at 32 Hz. Trunk wall setup. 

Every vehicle is different from my understanding but I was told to basically do the same. Thanks for the input

2 hours ago, Wishuponasub said:

If it were me(not an expert) and I was running 4 or 5k I would plan on at least 2 more of the xp 3000s. But that's just me.

For an AA 3800.1 I'm running a 270 amp alt, D3400 under hood, and a 73 AH K2 lithium in the back. But I went overboard lol.

Yeah I was planning on another xp3000 for certain. Not really chasing numbers but I'll get close. Gonna do a trunk wall. Starting this weekend. Everything in the trunk has been removed and I'm going to try to get some stuff done today and tomorrow. I appreciate everyone's advice. This should be fun. 

I'm a noob so this is my first time attempting a decent install. I've done a ton of research and I'm trying my hardest to do things right the first time. No matter what you still going to learn with trial and error so... Please chime in with advice. I'M DEFINITELY NOT ONE OF THOSE DUDES THAT THINKS I DON'T NEED IT. I'm open to experienced input. I CAN'T STRESS THAT ENOUGH. 

Archived