Need a new DSP on the market

i was thinking that someone should make the a new DSP for everyone to use for car audio.

alpine won't talk to me about it. and I'm looking for someone to step up. and build the best DSP in the world.

hi my name is rob simon and I’m opening a business to sell car audio. and like to buy and use car audio too. all the DSP’s in the world are no way near as nice a what i want a DSP to do. and i am coming to you guy for some help with a new DSP. the PXA-H800 is getting old and its time to retire it for good. and make a hole new DSP with some of the old fetchers as the PXA-H800, but bigger EQ's and more EQ’s and more Adventist filters and the list goes on.i have looked at other DSP on the market and i think they can’t be put the fetchers somewhat together and new stuff on the DSP to make one kick ass unit with all the DSPs in the market are obsolete for years now and some have built new products that came out this year were obsolete before they were designed. I’m also in to Ground Zero Audio and Morel Audio. as well as Alpine and i like 3 way component sets with out a crossovers so the 3 speakers would have 3 channels of outputs on the DSPs in link mode for the amplifiers to hook too. its good with pro audio speakers with 6-way speaker set up hex-a-amp or hex-a-wire with 8 channels of 6 DSPs in link mode you will have 48 pre-out outputs more then a naff outputs. i will be using the E3iO windows 10 based double din computer in the dash.

WIFI audio streaming and DSP controlling from IOS/Android/Window/Mac XOS
USB Computer link for Windows and MAC
optical Toslink inputs and output for audio playback and link mode
DSP link mode to link up DSPs for more outputs
low level 3 sets RCAs inputs
8v 8 outputs RCAs in 1 DSP
fresques respuons 5hz to 25khz
crossover: off/on / Low pass/ high pass/ band pass, selectable on each channel 5HZ to 25KHZ   -6db/-12db/-24db/-32db/-46db/-64db
parametric EQ 52 band 5HZ to 25KHZ on main and each channel
graphic EQ 52 band 5HZ to 25KHZ on main and each channel
DTS 5.1
Dolby Digital 5.1
Dolby Pro Logic 2
Imprint with mic
audio zoning front rear side to side
optional RUX-C800 type updated display
Bi-Phantom function
High Res audio (DQA format) 
subwoofer VOL and Xover off/on for sub’s surround sound/mono/stereo on/off for any channels and mapped out on Alpine’s apps as surround subs. main subs no surround sound for the DSP
more fetchers like the h701 and h800

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can tell you from a competitor's stand point that the Helix is one of the best processors on the market. If I ever have a need for a processor, the Helix Pro is what I would use. Just saying.

Now If you can build competition winning sound system WITHOUT the aid of a processor, it would be WAY more impressive to a judge and score high on the WOW Factor portion.

Now if you want to "pick and Choose" on the high points of a processor network, You may want to look into PC built setups for Car Audio.

Now to be honest here ... Unless you are a VERY Highly Decorated (think I'm saying this correctly) install technician ... I doubt very seriously you will ever sell more than one or two processors a year.

Hope this helps ... Randal

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

The fuck do you need 48 god damn dsp controlled channels of outputs for exactly?

alpine is ignoring you for a reason, just saying........

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

LOL ... Was gonna ask a few myself, but I figured why bother ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

That’s gonna be one big and expensive dsp not to mention what. 1 out of 1000+ people are going to want something that elaborate and why limit freq to 5 to 25k I’d you look at some high end home it’s up to around 40khz and the dts  Dolby etc most people don’t use those in car audio

Alpine anymore seems to be run by  bunch of hot headed worthless idiot ppl, something has changed in that company big time!

Plus Alpine is more for the millenials now then us old ppl and that is prob why they are being the @ss's they are!

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

just want to point out one thing about bringing products to market, who's going to buy it? I'm not talking about people talking about buying it, I'm talking about people with money to drop right this second and buy it.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

its for people that want more out of thy, er systems. and like to tune a large amount of speakers and subs.

in my truck, i was trying to find away to tune 6 way set of speakers in one door. 8" sub, 10" mid bass, 8" mid range, 6 1/2" high range and  horn, super tweeter 

each with there own amp or channel and the 8" sub with a way to have them play sometimes mono and independent in the doors for DTS or anything i want

3 hours ago, robsimon799 said:

anyone other want to hurt my feelings? where is steve, i'd like him to look at the specs and see what he thinks.

maybe rockford would like to build it. i just wish alpine would let me talk to them, they don't have the time

Remember that you asked for Steve

@meade916

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Archived