13 hours ago, 06RTCharger said:

NICE! Ideas is where it all starts, nothing wrong with ideas.

You know me, I’m a trial and error, and a test and tune guy so this whole audio project will revolve on the HLCD dash.

I only know of one other car in history that’s done something successfully like what I’m trying to do with my dash ... Should be interesting.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Draggin dually said:

I browse the 400 forum occasionally but not a member.   And yup, it is a true 1ton that I cut up.  I do still tow with it tho, boat mostly. But I have had a skid loader behind it a couple times.  Still tows nicely especially with the e-level.

Wow, that’s Awesome.

13 hours ago, Draggin dually said:

I static dropped it initially and rolled it for a couple months but that just wasn't getting it. So i blew it back apart and bagged it.....funny how that happens.

I understand. Already have a pair of air tanks (out of a Pete) for mine ... LOL

2 hours ago, Wishuponasub said:

Man this is looking like it gonna end well. I was still to young in the 90s to remember this phase so I'm missing the nostalgia part but it looks,like this thing thing will be sweet in the end. These trucks look good in ANY color. I love the green.

Thank you Sir. It’s gonna get some “tune up” work done this weekend. That’s about it unfortunately, got work to do to my F150 if I can find time.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

15 hours ago, BP1Fanatic said:

:peepwall:

Thank You

tuned in,
this is gonna be legen (wait for it) dary !!!!!

3 hours ago, Smoove said:

tuned in,
this is gonna be legen (wait for it) dary !!!!!

Thank You

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:58 PM, 06RTCharger said:

NICE! Ideas is where it all starts, nothing wrong with ideas.

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 7:21 AM, White Lightning said:

You know me, I’m a trial and error, and a test and tune guy so this whole audio project will revolve on the HLCD dash.

I only know of one other car in history that’s done something successfully like what I’m trying to do with my dash ... Should be interesting.

Ok, Went outside during the rain under the shed and snapped a couple of pics.

gallery_5_7_99284.jpggallery_5_7_72074.jpg

As you can see, this a almost complete stock truck. What I plan to do is take the dash completely apart and make it completely smooth.

No air vents, gauges, controls, ect ... Then make cut outs for a HCLD and 8" driver on each side. Should be interesting.

Hopefully going to a junk yard and find an extra dash or two to screw up on. LOL

• 1 month later...

Getting Closer to our "phantom" goal ...

gallery_5_7_44545.jpg

The Green Dickle and the Avalanche ...

BHJB2i2whruQVrhZNIhGvTEONIWYlx7sDxAuF60_YzZ6OzKQy7AKWnRke1tzwqClFAvFzfreknGzCYsBXmeFjtdSfT9nlPTvs8yVUgwt6MqHTw4KErqFNlX_0GaJFL3_cTdKv93YGaitj19gtqAr8XNClmG9aeik9kvn7pxRfczspbAoew664q5ZsEh3jDN1SDbm316ELl3mPH_uDjdxeTKi_29JdYfc2M0h8O0-rztfoFMkhfavVXdvuM8ew0kDShAY6oskJjKZCnA23mQ2KhrtYIChDq8cHRlEo2oJIa6I_shxnKe90WZUFEMVRFwaIV-Ps10NZu4tJprOW33VLy0S0scuetvVwNJSDJPcTZnBO9UzFbeD0o1rukzm0jSw1el7pyhPw9hOXkIudJn0zcOdsR5p0-WoxEUsn3b1z9cZXfnfV2ZT527ApEjqMYtievrAH4Quw247MtHtgWdUQPhtnQloZTWswoKWJRNSW9CAGdqUktYIhl-EQGtJYZYDgN5hvioVPRmYqFwXqJwu6a7xOCpp5poLRrFWuxsH0Izyakw3qHqCV6Ksn5uBp6W3wUOxBxMV_5QXrTlb4mO4-Yu-69t-7RznxSkKupCfHXgLfmnS5EMXsjmvHSA1J17ttjf_2_UJ4cpIYkFE5pnJ6Ls2fpHSzovmu7hfPY3vi07twAIixasiat0=w640-h341-no

OJZ5lqiWRQW46voscGPL7Q2S7q0olSsA-H9T2Nh3in_JZ52ak2OzbYyj7Z-pqrjTnRNGPrjE0MmB0b5G2HLn_teIfkITvvNb826RnvEVHYK4WkY2vnESNFtVcw0YOHrjCMGbbkn7lLOS9htKeiLeSnI0K45fjcrgGwFUEvYcpKwuQ2pxEcbapfmaJBtNwH4iSVHgI972dQrwmqHVb9EpJwOfJQfjsRG39rWrzzIusgPnbYFq84FKKMo4m7qEIb7nMGK7QqnyuDEJ3R90sbB-AGjAHJOv-R9alQS14CIyBy5MSH3RN6YJpxZLzD_YODsxZQKPMTgjouNNCPhLv-Db8GPyOXzDNncfRShZ_q4aEz1Rmz0_rjByM6_HzCWILOvNDGpfOW4Ku_KjkmzrjKJD3ywMpIpJZecwNqJeUW6j8wriG3d__zhEJG0SvpamDlCIX6Voy2W749FEY5t0wvKrSFvpYfh5gFTY83nslUwvGLkX4AqXfg416WCnYnSLYs1xi2Lli7h9u5pRKgW85rDghmmkJCIVzgXbpcBaSFhi_LR6rC1lB7gYStgSKtE_Uoh6sqn5HwbcUUXkTTanZgUzhTlIh_bhk_Bxi3-yfszwRZOqiISntmABdrPf7hTAcpquDMg1I_q7DxM93FzQmJGyiuWbeNq5doUgQxiW4zwSo75sqnkd_9PTQ6g=w640-h310-no

D@mn White Lightning, how many builds you got going on? I'm a lil' salty that you didn't stick with the SCrew.

2000 Toyota Solara SEV6, 200 amp alternator, Jensen VX7020, Hifonics American Warrior Taurus X, Hifonics American Warrior Centurion X, JBL Club 6500C, Power Acoustik XP2K-4102, Coustic Power Logic HT-612 in a BP4.

Archived