XS power battery watt rating accuracy

Hey guys! 

Maybe it is a dumb question, but I'll ask it anyways. ?

So I purchased an XS power D 975 last summer, and I am extremely happy with the performance it provides. However I still do not understand how would a 35AH battery with it's own 12.8-13.0 volts support a 1000/2000 watt system.

What do you think about the accuracy and the reality of these ratings in the real world? (not just testing in the lab) ?

I also do not understand how can I tell if the battery is low on charge. Like when I use it ( lets say for 25 minutes and cranking it) and stick a voltmeter to the probes right after that it shows for example 12.56 volts. The maual says you should get cahrging when the volts are below 12.6 and it is really stict so you should kepp it that way. So I set up my charger ant when I test it again a few minutes later it now showls like 12.73.

How is that possible? And if the cells fill up eachother how can I tell when it is drained or not? ?

Thanks for the answers! ?? 

It is just a battery, though some batteries are better at some things than others.  I would say that XS rates their batteries pretty honestly. You probably should do some research on Youtube (or google, or wherever you find comfortable studying stuff) to learn more about how batteries work.  I don't say this in arrogance, but it is a rather big subject to encapsulate within a forum post. 

Here is something to start you with...

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

Archived