Infiniti i30t work in progress

The sea-creature-of-many-legs wiring is just temporary.  Gonna tie it all up proper and hide the amps in the spare wheel well when I get the new box and sub.  I am going to make it so the box and amps can't just get pulled out if douchebags break into my trunk or in the cab...somehow...

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

The box is just a cheapo from Amazon but it sounds pretty good.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IFEGB3I/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Im gonna switch to this box in a couple weeks...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EW5BOPE/ref=ox_sc_act_title_7?smid=A2R0FX412W1BDT&psc=1

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

Got the false floor reinforced and working how I intended.  There is a little deck inside the spare wheel well that will hold the two new amps and crossovers and distro block and maybe a relay or two for fans and lights if I choose to add them later. Going to switch out the Rockville amp for a Soundqubed 4x100 and 1x1250...which will fit nicely in there.

falsefloor_3.jpg
falsefloor_4.jpg
falsefloor_5.jpg

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

I havent put all the trim in the truck back together yet...most of the little christmas tree clips broke taking them out and I cant find the right sized new ones locally.  I am also going to redo all the wiring back there and properly place the tweeters on the rear deck as they are just double-sided taped up there right now.  Ghetto but it works for now....I do live in a ghetto...with a shitload of tweakers and homeless everywhere.  Don't do meth guys and gals....seriously...DON'T!  Smoke all the ganja you want...but dont fuck with the other stuff.

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

I have designed it so that when the new dual 12" box is put in, it will be screwed in to the falsefloor with security screws...and will be too large together to pull out of the back without taking it all apart.  It wont fit out the front either.  The floor won't be able to be easily lifted up either so thieves can't get at the amplifers. That car is like my bitch and I dont want other MFrz hands all up in her vagina.  I am sure y'all understand!

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

So far so good man ?...u gonna deaden the roof and trunk too? U should have enough deadener for it and then some. 

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

41 minutes ago, PaCiFiKbAllA said:

So far so good man 1f44d.png...u gonna deaden the roof and trunk too? U should have enough deadener for it and then some. 

The trunk is mostly matted.  Going to add a bit more when I start putting the new stuff in.  I put two 18 x 24" sheets on the roof which shut it up pretty good but the sunroof needs more love cus it rattles like mad at several frequencies.  Getting that headliner out is a PITA.  I also need to address the trunk lid because the catch mechanism isn't working properly and the trunk lid catch itself rattles.  For that I think I need to go to the junkyard and try to fetch one off a donor vehicle.  Cheers man!

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

Archived