Infiniti i30t work in progress

2 hours ago, Crazy 8s Drums said:

My phone sucks and I am thinking about buying a better one soon.  I really hate cell phones but they do have their uses.

Anywhoo...I took a couple pics of the new box in the car.  Crappy resolution from the cheap phone...sorry.  1f615.png

Hey checkout Oneplus 3T. I have that for my phone and its a pretty good one for 422 bucks. I use tracfone with it and it works great cameras are 16 mp for front and rear and I use it for all my picture posts.

https://www.amazon.com/OnePlus-64GB-ROM-A3000-Factory-Unlocked/dp/B01MXR13TZ

Btw builds looking good! 

The OnePlus6 is looking amazing, and attention to quality control really got me interested in buying it, and I just got myself a note 8 not to long ago. It seems like they are really stepping up their game. I will include said video because Im sure other people here like watching how things are made.

Just now, audiofanaticz said:

The OnePlus6 is looking amazing, and attention to quality control really got me interested in buying it, and I just got myself a note 8 not to long ago. It seems like they are really stepping up their game. I will include said video because Im sure other people here like watching how things are made.

Its looking better than the 5t did imo. I didn't like the change from 3t to 5t but then again personal preference but regardless a great brand 

minus the difficulty in finding a good case unlike main stream brands like iphone or samsung galaxys

Both of those phones look great.  Awesome specs.  More money than what I want to spend though... I was thinking about a Moto E4+ with the big battery.  My current phone is mostly used for the Torque app, and mostly for the volt meter in it.  I got a cigarette light plug in volt meter with usb charger now so I wont even need the phone in the car.  I have also just recently bought a cheap tablet to use for maps and Torque and music player and stuff via bluetooth...but I am still trying to figure that all out.

I very rarely use the phone part too.  I have grown to hate the telephone.  Machete don't text! ;)

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

I still have more to do.  The false floor isnt beefy enough to support the new box. I hear it creaking back there when I go over bumps and it will likely break soon.  I also need to put a door into it so I can get at the amp stuff in the wheel well without having to pull that heavy ass box out.  Going to put new fabric in the whole trunk and box too for interesting appearances.  Maybe the headliner too...though that thing is a bitch to get out of the car.

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

Looks good man, glad to see no Audiopoop amps.  ?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

2 hours ago, Karkov said:

Looks good man, glad to see no Audiopoop amps.  1f603.png

Poop is right.  While trying to find a matching 4 channel amp for that 2kw mono amp I discovered how full of shit Audiopipe is.  One of the 4 ch amps they offer (the matching one) had its x-overs and gains underneath the amp...as in one would have to unbolt the fkn amp from where it was installed every time one wanted to change settings or tune it.  Absolutely retarded engineering...  Their website is totally worthless too.

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

watch some amp dyno's of them...or read about the fires they start....or the 2 months they last............

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived