80PRS turn pandora off?

Sometimes when i plug my iphone into the usb (usb 1), the headunit automatically switches to the headunits pandora. Even if i didnt have pandora up on my phone. Sometimes ill start to play my apple music songs and it will cut it off and switch to pandora on the headunit. But because im on my own music, the head unit has an error message saying check device open pandora. Also pandora ends up locked out from controlling it with my phone, the headunit makes me controll pandora with the headunits screen. 

Anyone know how to turn that shit off? Its irratating AF having to cycle thru all the sources to go back to regular usb, then it ends up switching me over to pandora again. 

Doesnt happen %100 of the time. I dont know whats triggering it to force me to use pandora. 

I had the same issue, and I remember correcting it, but I can't remember what I did. When I return home, I will try to remember this thread and recreate the issue so I can help you, if no one else chimed in with the solution by then. it'll be a little while though....

1 hour ago, reedal said:

I had the same issue, and I remember correcting it, but I can't remember what I did. When I return home, I will try to remember this thread and recreate the issue so I can help you, if no one else chimed in with the solution by then. it'll be a little while though....

Thanks Reedal, no rush man.

9 hours ago, Crazy 8s Drums said:

On my Pioneer FH-X730BS, when you choose 'menu' then 'function' you can turn on/off the stuff like bluetooth, aux, usb, and sirius and whatnot.  It may be similar for the 80PRS.

Just tried it, didnt work. Probablu because i dont know how to use it. When i go into FUNCTION, the only options i toggles through is Play, Pause, Stop and thats it. When i click on either of them it doesnt do anything.

Wish i had a comp with a cd drive so i could look at the operation manual, it only comes on a disk, no booklet. Besides the quick start and the install directions booklets

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

• 1 month later...

Anyone know the answer? 

I plug in my iphone to usb cable, automatically turns to pandora. If i have my itunes music playing on my phone, then plug in the usb, it kicks off the itunes and switches to pandora. How do i stop the automatic pandora selection. Searched all over the settings. Read that user manual and couldnt find anything reguarding turning that off, maybe i missed it? 

I THINK if you turn the radio off and go into the main menu system settings, there’s a way to turn it off. Turn car on, hold button to power radio off, then press and hold the dial in until the main menu comes on, and cycle through that until you find it

14 minutes ago, reedal said:

I THINK if you turn the radio off and go into the main menu system settings, there’s a way to turn it off. Turn car on, hold button to power radio off, then press and hold the dial in until the main menu comes on, and cycle through that until you find it

Oh ok ill try to find that menu, didnt even know about that menu lol. I was just looking thru the manual for pandora or source type stuff. Thanks, ill post back if i find it.

Archived