Hey guys, anybody here know about these things? I need to pick one up for me and my boy and there's a lot to choose from. I'm gonna be looking for a 4wd I assume because it will be drove in the yard most of the time. I'm sure we will jump it quite a bit and of course it needs to be fast. I'm asking because I don't want to have to buy several of these. I just want to buy a good one and be done. I would like to keep it under $700 but it's flexible. I see that Traxxas is the leader but I still don't which one to buy.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, MrSkippyJ said:

if you are going with Traxxas I'd personally go with the Revo 3.3

I don't have to go with traxxas but yeah that's the one I'm eyeballing. I didn't know either to get the tmaxx or the revo. I'm definitely open to other brands I just don't know them. Thanks for the reply by the way.

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Tmaxx is cool but it isn't nearly as stable as the Revo.

Many other brands to choose from that can be cheaper and probably better than Traxxas. I'm not too familiar with Nitro stuff though.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Ah ok. Well I will keep doing some research then but noted on the Revo. I was also looking at the jata or jato whatever it's is because it's 30 mph faster but it's 2wd and says it's for pavement. Idk how well it would work for me.

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Does it have to be nitro, are you completely opposed to electric?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

8 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Does it have to be nitro, are you completely opposed to electric?

Pretty much yes. I do need to look into them but I have a cheapy that runs for about 5 mins then has to charge for 9 hours. So I'm not really down with the charging but I haven't looked into the prices of extra battery packs and chargers and whatnot. So yes but I need to open my mind.

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Dont judge electrics by the cheap ones, the good stuff is a whole nother ball game.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived