Sonic Electronix

Any Screw/bolt extractor recommendations?

I was reconnecting some wires that i thought i didnt need with the alternator (old charge wire). So i removed the radiator hose to remove the alternator. When i put it all back together, the very last bolt, the radiator hose bolt broke its head off. Tried to tighten it too much i guess smh. It was the last fuckin bolt too. Then the job was done. But nope. So anyways i need to get that broke bolt out, what should i use? I see people use chisels, screw extractors, threaded screw extractors, welding a washer onto the broken bolt thats stuck then weld a nut to that washer. What do yall think will work for this? I dont have welding equipment, no clue how to use it either. I got solder tho? Lol.

92FCF6EE-2480-4B39-ADE5-523ADE92A773.jpeg

I guess I'm lost why you didn't remove the hose at the clamp!?!?  That piece you unbolted cant be that long. Anyway, remove the hose, and that barb piece, so you have more meat to get at the broke stud. Maybe you can chizzle it out. I looks like space may be a bitch here. You may wanna try a left handed drill bit. I would. It  may catch and reverse it out. ( its left handed, so go the "loosen" direction and it will spin it out) if it dont, keep drilling the hole and move to a E Z OUT or spiral bit/extractor and pray. 

20180426_075029.thumb.jpg.2b3ab4279734319bc62d483394960018.jpg

Archived