Former Sky High Bagged Silverado - 4 DD 9915s Flat Wall 30k RMS

Backdrop: Sold the Explorer. I wanted something with a lil more custom options and this local deal came up

So some of you may remember the bagged Silverado from Sky High. Logan sold it a guy here in BIsmarck who did absolutely NOTHING with it besides destroy a beautiful truck. It was then sold locally to a DD dealer and I snatched it up from him

One of the alts on the truck was shot, compressor shot, and a leaking coalescer filter. I knew I had my hands full...But who wants something simple right? Anyways started getting into the truck and first up was the engine bay. Trying to figure out where all the wires were going to and coming from, marking the wires with color codes and labeling them correctly so I can remember when I replace the wire. First thing I notice is the belt wrap...Looked funky to me and the belt ended up tearing without a load on it so I thought odd...\

System will consist of

2 Singer 370 Elite Alts(4 next year)

4 Mclaren 8" Neos

1 Fosgate 750x for Doors

1 DD c5d for tweeters

1 Taramps 30k

6 XS Power 3000s

1 Limitless 100ah

Flat wall for SPL

20180418_073546.jpg

Upon further inspection I noticed this..

20180418_073550.jpg

Kinda hard to see but the belt wrap is definitely not supposed to go this way so I did some research and yep I was CORRECT and that is why that alt probably burned out. So found a correct diagram and saw a idler pulley was missing

received_10211545264886881.jpg

Anyways at this point I am a lil irritated. The guy who originally bought the truck said he was a "Master fabricator" and "Master audio tech" yeah your work tells me otherwise lol

So I ordered some parts, like a new compressor, new filter and fittings. Sent BOTH alts to Singer to get looked at and then moved onto the interior to rip out the no wall box that was in there. Boy was that things put in there GOOD lol took some big hammers, a sawzall and some four letter words but its out

20180421_110417.jpg

20180421_110405.jpg

LOVE me some bagged rigs!  Tuned in.  Looks like a project... Make us proud.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Nice truck brother ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Holy hell that rig has got AROUND. I've sat in that thing YEARS ago, when Rabe had his very first shop. If that dates me, and the rig. Wow,... awesome as hell to see it getting the love it deserves bro. I wish you the very best of luck on the adventure your rollin on. Awesome man. 

I absolutely clicked the FOLLOW button on this one ;)

Archived