Electrical for SQ S12250

Okay so I've never ran anything bigger than a punch 1000 and recently bought the soundqubed S1 2250 and was wondering what electrical I'd need for it and what would happen if I just installed it and ran it at 1 ohm  without upgrading electrical the car is a 2005 honda accord by the way if that helps thanks in advance 

What is the existing electrical you have? Any upgraded or reserve batts? 4 or 0 gauge? Cca or ofc? Wire brand? Amperage of stock alt?

If you have completely stock electricals. I would personally do a big 3 upgrade, and a HO alternator(High output). If your battery is old I would replace that too. It takes power to make power, and it takes money to make that power. Dont cheap out or go too small on electricals.

Alpine cde143bt/ Alpine ktp445u (4x45 amp)

2 Crescendo STS 1 (on alpine 4x45 on 2 channel mode)

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5's in front doors (Skar RP150.4)

1 Sundown zv3 12, SAE1500D.

Box is 2.5 cubes tuned to 30hz.

Electrical is stock and I'm running the sky high cca 1/0 amp kit no extra battery i ran a crescndo bc3500 in my silverado with a cca big 3 from sky high  but never anything bigger than the punch 1000 in the accord would i be able to get by with a big 3 and an xs d3400 under the hood temporarily ?

Temporarily, yes. I wouldnt run it like that too long on that kind of power though. The alternator just isnt feeding the battery enough power to keep up with that power draw. Even though if youre setting your gains properly, the d3400 should be alright at least temporarily.

Alpine cde143bt/ Alpine ktp445u (4x45 amp)

2 Crescendo STS 1 (on alpine 4x45 on 2 channel mode)

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5's in front doors (Skar RP150.4)

1 Sundown zv3 12, SAE1500D.

Box is 2.5 cubes tuned to 30hz.

6 minutes ago, Johnny Munoz said:

I'm setting the gains with a dd1 and the crossover with a cc1 would a 170 amp alt be enough or should I pony up the cash for the 240 amp mechman and possibly 2 more dc3400's

If you are going to upgrade the alternator, you probably should go with the bigger one as you probably won't be stopping at just the one monoblock amp.  An extra battery won't hurt a bit either.

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

2 hours ago, Johnny Munoz said:

You make a good point and you'd be correct I'm planning on getting another s1 2250 and strapping it as soon as I upgrade to bigger drivers not sure what yet but pne step at a time ?

Before you buy the big boy alternator, you may want to do the big three with some phat OFC cable and maybe add a decent AGM battery in the trunk (or elsewhere you may have room.)  and soundproof your whip too.  This stuff is never ending!  :D

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

Archived