Health and losing weight

any suggestions on losing weight fast?

how to boost my metabolism?

How to have multiple bowel movement in one day?

Why do people like bodybuilders blend there steak before they eat it thanks?

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walk alot, that is about the best way and drink water instead of carbonated sugary beverages, trying to loose weight fast will only cause problems down the line.

Ever since I started doing my weekend walks and got into the position I wanted at work, ive dropped 10 lbs in a month, I only work 4 hrs but all those 4 hrs im walking alot and every weekend I walk for atleast 2-3 hrs.

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

10 years ago I was 225 now I’m 155, Got to exercise 5-6 days a week , I eat every 2-3 hours something small and HEALTHY. If your in a line at window it’s not healthy. U have to sweat when u work out no matter if its weights or cardio, It takes time there’s no quick diet it’s a life change . I still drink alcohol but know when to stop, after about 2-3 months dieting u know what’s good and bad for you. Good luck  stay positive.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Also go to ya family DR and get a physical done, my DR was amazed at my results to say the least because my #'s were far under what he expected for someone my age, and he or she might be able to give you some guidelines on loosing weight!

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

Drink a fuckton of fiber.  Makes your poops regular and solid.  Sounds funny, but this is good for you regardless of weight.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

4 hours ago, AlpineNut said:

Also go to ya family DR and get a physical done, my DR was amazed at my results to say the least because my #'s were far under what he expected for someone my age, and he or she might be able to give you some guidelines on loosing weight!

I work with a guy who eats fast food 3 times a day on average and consumes all kinds of candy and shit in between meals, does not exercise at all, and hes fat as fuck, he went to the doctor recently and did a physical and blood work and his cholesterol is perfect.

Its all about genetics, man, some of us get good genes and the rest of us get fucked, lol.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I dropped 30 pounds in the last 4 1/2 months, went from 193-163. Started in December, slowly building up to go to the gym 5-6 days a week (my muscle recovery took forever at first). Stopped eating crap...easiest thing for me was just telling yourself not to waste time/money eating things your body doesn't need. I adopted a lot of exercises from the Athlean-X program. Didn't buy it, just went on youtube and watched a shitload of his workouts. Ron is right, it's a lifestyle change, but you have to stick with it.   

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived