I second SMD fuse blocks/distro blocks. They are more expensive than any other alternative but if your running multiple amps and accessories they are worth the extra. Quality and clean looking. I just put in 2 dual fuse blocks from SMD and they are amazing compared to my previous sky high fuse blocks...

6 minutes ago, Joshdashef said:

I second SMD fuse blocks/distro blocks. They are more expensive than any other alternative but if your running multiple amps and accessories they are worth the extra. Quality and clean looking. I just put in 2 dual fuse blocks from SMD and they are amazing compared to my previous sky high fuse blocks...

i am only running one amp not 2 but i dont think that matters does it and what size fuse do you run

10 minutes ago, Crazy 8s Drums said:

very nice info i do like how he made thoes cables

8 minutes ago, tomlintm said:

i am only running one amp not 2 but i dont think that matters does it and what size fuse do you run

Are you seriously using your head unit for mids and highs? Damn....  You been chasing that 150 for all these years and in all those years you didnt think to make your gear do anything more than shake your car to pieces? Damn...  You need to start paying attention and stop fighting those who are trying to help you.

Edited by Crazy 8s Drums

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

4 minutes ago, Crazy 8s Drums said:

Are you seriously using your head unit for mids and highs? Damn....  You been chasing that 150 for all these years and in all those years you didnt think to make your gear do anything more than shake your car to pieces? Damn...  You need to start paying attention and stop fighting those who are trying to help you.

not trying to fight i have always been this way its how i learn from my mistakes dont take it personaly

when i do bass competition i use test tones to get my dbl so having mids and highs wouldent help me at all so i dont bother unless im wrong

If this car doesn't get driven anywhere except to the comp, then so be it.  If you drive it anywhere else, consider showing the other speakers some love, homey!  Speakers are intended to play music.  Every competitor on this forum has a capable system that sounds great for music AND pounds out the big bass.

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

8 minutes ago, Crazy 8s Drums said:

If this car doesn't get driven anywhere except to the comp, then so be it.  If you drive it anywhere else, consider showing the other speakers some love, homey!  Speakers are intended to play music.  Every competitor on this forum has a capable system that sounds great for music AND pounds out the big bass.

ya thats true i never though about that way