Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

Jump to content
 
 

Recommended Posts

I second SMD fuse blocks/distro blocks. They are more expensive than any other alternative but if your running multiple amps and accessories they are worth the extra. Quality and clean looking. I just put in 2 dual fuse blocks from SMD and they are amazing compared to my previous sky high fuse blocks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Joshdashef said:

I second SMD fuse blocks/distro blocks. They are more expensive than any other alternative but if your running multiple amps and accessories they are worth the extra. Quality and clean looking. I just put in 2 dual fuse blocks from SMD and they are amazing compared to my previous sky high fuse blocks...

i am only running one amp not 2 but i dont think that matters does it and what size fuse do you run

10 minutes ago, Crazy 8s Drums said:

 

very nice info i do like how he made thoes cables

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tomlintm said:

i am only running one amp not 2 but i dont think that matters does it and what size fuse do you run

 

 

 

Are you seriously using your head unit for mids and highs? Damn....  You been chasing that 150 for all these years and in all those years you didnt think to make your gear do anything more than shake your car to pieces? Damn...  You need to start paying attention and stop fighting those who are trying to help you.

Edited by Crazy 8s Drums

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Crazy 8s Drums said:

 

 

Are you seriously using your head unit for mids and highs? Damn....  You been chasing that 150 for all these years and in all those years you didnt think to make your gear do anything more than shake your car to pieces? Damn...  You need to start paying attention and stop fighting those who are trying to help you.

not trying to fight i have always been this way its how i learn from my mistakes dont take it personaly

when i do bass competition i use test tones to get my dbl so having mids and highs wouldent help me at all so i dont bother unless im wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this car doesn't get driven anywhere except to the comp, then so be it.  If you drive it anywhere else, consider showing the other speakers some love, homey!  Speakers are intended to play music.  Every competitor on this forum has a capable system that sounds great for music AND pounds out the big bass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Crazy 8s Drums said:

If this car doesn't get driven anywhere except to the comp, then so be it.  If you drive it anywhere else, consider showing the other speakers some love, homey!  Speakers are intended to play music.  Every competitor on this forum has a capable system that sounds great for music AND pounds out the big bass.

ya thats true i never though about that way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×