Sonic Electronix

Anybody in Phoenix with a DD-1 and want to earn a few bucks or beer or trees?

I could use a bit of help setting gains on my 2 Soundqubed amps so that I can operate the system better with the head unit.  The bass knob is not working properly and I need to send it back to Soundqubed so I will be without it for a while, and I think if the gains are all set properly the system will not need the bass knob as much.  If you wouldn't mind helping me with this with your DD-1 I can throw you some $ and/or some kind of 'legal' vice.  I am in Phoenix proper and can drive to you at a time that works best for you.

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

Look up tool map in the search

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

That tool map is very useful, but only 2 folks listed for Phoenix and neither have been to SMD site within the last year.  ?  Oh well.  I am thinking about buying an entry level oscilloscope to do it with and other things.  I don't even think it is all that critical to do with my set up anyway, just trying to be detailed about it.  From what I have studied, it looks like most Pioneer HU are factory tuned to achieve 1% THD at max volume anyway so I won't even need to mess with it. (I could be wrong about that...maybe some others can confirm or deny that?)

I would be interested in seeing just how loud it could be, though it is already more than loud enough for my tastes and I haven't played it even close to it's max potential.  Not gonna say it is too much though because that would be heresy!  ;)

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

Archived