Slamology 2018 roll call

Draggin dually

3 hours ago, nkrell11 said:

I'll be there in a black Jeep, first time for me ever going to Slamology. First show out for me this year second show out ever for the Jeep. 5hrs 15 min without stops, stop by for a demo or just to say hello. Hopefully the windshield doesn't get worse. I'll try and wash it before Slam.

27592935067_b70ea23b56_h.jpg

27592920577_a075b29ef8_h.jpg

I'll be there, definitely want to get a demo of this!  

Rebuild coming soon

Theres a strong chance I'll be demoing Sonic with a 20" box fan and a Margarita blender, so mention who you are and we'll pour up some Texas flavor for yall ?

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

2 hours ago, WalledSonic said:

Theres a strong chance I'll be demoing Sonic with a 20" box fan and a Margarita blender, so mention who you are and we'll pour up some Texas flavor for yall 1f609.png

Il make sure to look for it, it's a 2 1/2 hr drive down for me and I hope to be down there Saturday around 10am or so.

Just checked Accuweather for that weekend and here is what it is saying.

3460rbl.png

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

I'll be there for the fourth year in a row with my mountaineer. Will be giving demos like normal. Hope to meet up with some you people and drink a beer or two

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

14 minutes ago, BassHead88 said:

ME ME ME, schallerphotography will be there :) 

Fuck Luke,.. you guys are killing me :(  .. bro , have a fucking riot man. I know how you north west coast do man. Took me a week to recover from the one auto Rama we all hit brother. Jesus. Enjoy my friend, your vids/photos are the ones I'll look for first. Man, this sucks :(

On 5/31/2018 at 12:11 PM, WalledSonic said:

Theres a strong chance I'll be demoing Sonic with a 20" box fan and a Margarita blender, so mention who you are and we'll pour up some Texas flavor for yall 1f609.png

Go find the fi tents. Ninja is making his famous jungle juice. Go have a sip, and run around with your pants on your head the rest of the show lol 

Archived