I sold my bagged truck and avalanche about 5 or 6 years ago, and haven't put a system in any of my vehicles since.  About a year ago so I bought this 03 Silverado to haul plywood, drywall, and other home improvement stuff. tsOLGr.jpg

About 3 months ago I decided I wanted to make it look a little better.  First thing was order a new grill assembly.  I plasti-diped it white with several coats of clear.

mgFS4K.jpg

8GkUis.jpg

I went ahead and ordered a cheap black billet insert kit for the grill, tow hooks, and fog lights.

t155eP.jpg

Then I decided I wanted some bass.  I started out with all the stuff I had in my barn from old builds used and new.

Making sure my cheap Cadence components worked on my small shop 12v system.

1iww1k.jpg

Ordered some q-logic kicks and installed one set in the doors and a set in the kicks.

a8IauK.jpg

Built a little amp rack for under the back seat.

xXU914.jpg

Went ahead and reconed the Sundown SA 15s

6IWNMw.jpg

Built a box for the two 15s off the audiopipe 1000 watt amp.

zeA3mE.jpg

SW7Fks.jpg

Long story short, I wanted more so I decided I'm going to put 4 15s in a wall.  Started building the box.

oP6dGx.jpg

JAKUV0.jpg

D9cNIv.jpg

Back of port is white, that's why it's not on yet.  I will get more pictures of everything this weekend as I continue to work on it.  Goal is to be done by Slamology.

Equipment list:

Headunit - Pioneer AppRadio 3 

Components- Cadence

Mids and highs amp- Rockford 400.4

Subs- 4 Sundown SA-15

Sub amps- 2 Soundqubed S-1250 (1ohm each)

Wiring- knukoncepts 0 and 4 gauge

Alt- DC power 270

Battery- Xspower D3100

Most of this equipment is used or left over from past builds.

Rebuild coming soon

Very nice, I'm tuned in!  You got some nice places to work out and use as a shop.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

2 hours ago, Karkov said:

Very nice, I'm tuned in!  You got some nice places to work out and use as a shop.

Yeah, the house came with an old horse barn. I've been working on it off and on to make it more suitable for a shop.  It works for now and beats building everything in my old 8x12 shed.

Rebuild coming soon

Got a little bit done today.

D3100

asP46n.jpg

Never used techflex before but thought I'd try it this time around.

7wHz4f.jpg

All done for now, alt and big 3 installed as well.

FDLKgU.jpg

Used black sealant on all the seams in the box and attached the back.  Still need to drill and install SMD terminals and t-nuts.

vEVfNM.jpg

Hopefully tomorrow I can get started on the platform and back wall, then start trim panels Saturday or Sunday.

Rebuild coming soon

Got the amp/battery rack completed.

poDte7.jpg

kpCYYh.jpg

byTHQb.jpg

wghKLO.jpg

Went ahead and installed box and subs.

JikrmJ.jpg

yp1FSq.jpg

b1PGBq.jpg

Still need to make the trim panels to seal it off.  Took a ride and everything seems to be working great.  All subs are still stiff and need to loosen up a bit more.  So far I'm happy with it.

Rebuild coming soon

Any problem with the one wire gone from the Positive terminal with the red cover, that used to be connected to the alternator and was what a 10ga wire?

I still have mine connected and one feeding to the battery as well, but made it a 4ga wire from that small ass one.

24nnyg8.jpg

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

2 hours ago, AlpineNut said:

Any problem with the one wire gone from the Positive terminal with the red cover, that used to be connected to the alternator and was what a 10ga wire?

I still have mine connected and one feeding to the battery as well, but made it a 4ga wire from that small ass one.

24nnyg8.jpg

No issues at all just replaced it with fused zero gauge.  I have a service brake booster error because of the alt but other than that seems fine.

Rebuild coming soon

Archived