• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wish i could afford a stroker pro  classic.. probably use it for home theater sub so i can always look at it lol . id take even an original but no money... hell wish i didnt shift my motor on the stroker pro i had but all well 

The old stroker subs suck ass compared to any quality sub in todays world, the stroker pro classic is also shit with its midrange/pa speaker style surround. Subwoofers with 11mm xmax. gtfo!

This shop seems like the perfect example of a shop that talks up shit gear to their customer to make a sale, its non stop bullshit flying out the guys mouth in both the videos.
We took some subs out of here, got rid of a brand put these in here it was plug and play on less power and these things where double the volume...
Videos with bull shit titles like "loudest SUV in Texas", there are vehicles in Texas that will shit all over that thing, but it has the "the most brutal monoblock bass amplifier ever manufactured db drive a7 series 7500.1". Again more shit gear being hyped up by some douche salesman.

1 hour ago, audiofanaticz said:

The old stroker subs suck ass compared to any quality sub in todays world, the stroker pro classic is also shit with its midrange/pa speaker style surround. Subwoofers with 11mm xmax. gtfo!

This shop seems like the perfect example of a shop that talks up shit gear to their customer to make a sale, its non stop bullshit flying out the guys mouth in both the videos.
We took some subs out of here, got rid of a brand put these in here it was plug and play on less power and these things where double the volume...
Videos with bull shit titles like "loudest SUV in Texas", there are vehicles in Texas that will shit all over that thing, but it has the "the most brutal monoblock bass amplifier ever manufactured db drive a7 series 7500.1". Again more shit gear being hyped up by some douche salesman.

i just want one for nostalgia really ...yeah i took the video with a grain of salt.. but for nostalgia i am going all c.v in my daily its only going to be small anyways...  this one has 24mm xmax lol

6 hours ago, audiofanaticz said:

Fully agree.  He's a Houston local and his FB is always hype as fuck.  

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

7 hours ago, audiofanaticz said:

dis is why i wub jou

:ninja:

I have a Cerwin-Vega Vega pro series 12in sub and tbh im kinda pleased / displeased with it.

Reason pleased, I finally own a CV and it Knocks, displeased it bottoms out to much being fed power near its max which never happened before with the older versions.

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

Archived