Sundown Audio

clip light on bass knob flicks on initial bass hit...

Masterbasser

The clipping light on the Soundqubed bass knob was a feature I wanted and I am kind of bummed that mine doesnt work properly.  It is good that DDs version does work...I may keep that in mind next time I go to buy amplifiers.

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

2 hours ago, DiBo said:

What does the OM-1 do WalledSonic? 

When set to the point at which your amp clips (via DD-1 or oscope) you can see if the signal going to your amp is clipped or not. Not all music is created equal, so if your amp is gain is set to a -5dB overlap, but the song you’re playing isn’t attenuated that much, then the OM-1 (which should have also been set to match the amp) will go red indicating clipping and you should turn it down until you’re no longer clipping. I love mine. 

• 2 weeks later...

i never got the system playing like it should be, i had to go back and tune the amps with track 1 which is a 40 hertz 0db tone, once i tuned it with that it really came alive.

strange never had to set anything but head units with the 0 db track.....  wanted to update

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

Im currently set with 0dB for all my amps, but I'm leaving output on the table for songs with a lot of overlap, like DJ Russticals.  Its perfect for DJSNT though.  I clicked my head unit subwoofer output up a few clicks til I get around to retuning my sub amps with 5dB.  Im overpowered a lot on my mids so Im leaving those at 0dB.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

it just seemed on -5 db track i couldnt get clsoe to where i had set it up to play max volume, i always had to drop subwoofer output -4 or -5 back from setting it at 0, or id get a lil stank on the woofers

now i have no problem playing at the max volume i set it at with 0 db, no stank at all, plus hitting alot harder, cant wait to get 4th sub and 4th amp working properly

i have to gather my pics and psot up a build log, the pics got pretty spaced out because of the extreme rush that occurrred the last few days of the build, had to really put in some 12 -14 hr days nonstop on it

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

Archived