XS Power lithium gut pics? Anyone have 'em?

Really want to see the internals. Feel free to PM me if they need to stay on the down low, they won't go anywhere. 

Pure curiosity is all. The mind wanders 

The above video shows nothing to do with the lithium batteries.

Alex you mean the pictures of the XS Power battery that was bought by a 3rd party for another lithium company that overcharged it to purposely make it fail so they could get massive views just to promote their own brand battery in the same post?

10 minutes ago, audiofanaticz said:

The above video shows nothing to do with the lithium batteries.

Alex you mean the pictures of the XS Power battery that was bought by a 3rd party for another lithium company that overcharged it to purposely make it fail so they could get massive views just to promote their own brand battery in the same post?

I only saw the picture. Don't know the story behind it. Is that what happened? Which company is it? The one with the 2 initials in the name?

32 minutes ago, alex912005 said:

I only saw the picture. Don't know the story behind it. Is that what happened? Which company is it? The one with the 2 initials in the name?

If by initials you mean JY, then no.
JY offers a quality product and no need to stoop so low to sell their product because it speaks for itself. They are very upfront with what they sell and where they source it and will tell you the product manufactures name straight out if you ask. Granted in todays world of technology if you want to find something out you wil so there is no point in trying to hide it.

It looks bad because the cells are expanded due to over charging, the same thing will happen to an agm battery if you charge it with a high voltage charge as well. 
Unlike another brand that used Great Stuff foam, XS Power is actually using a fire retardant foam that wont catch fire in case of battery failure. Foam is used for vibration dampening as well which is used a lot in lithium batteries, but the correct product needs to be used. 
People also where taking shots at the copper bus bars as well, but I see nothing wrong with that, those little pieces of copper can handle insane amounts of current (just like a 17 foot piece of OFC 1/0 can handle 300amps, but a 3 foot piece of that same wire can handle over 900 amps due to the shorter length and lesser resistance). Again something most people have no clue about.

So lets see a scammers lithium battery that is held together by cold solder joints, flimsy poorly connected metal tabs, and zipties first...

19466419_10211876681088396_5613257373669294580_o.jpg

and here is the XS Power 15K

21992778_10155060728971229_4613353692593999073_o.jpg

34 minutes ago, audiofanaticz said:

If by initials you mean JY, then no.
JY offers a quality product and no need to stoop so low to sell their product because it speaks for itself. They are very upfront with what they sell and where they source it and will tell you the product manufactures name straight out if you ask. Granted in todays world of technology if you want to find something out you wil so there is no point in trying to hide it.

Could you pm me the name of the company if you don't want to go public. I know of 2 other lithium companies, other than JY, one that starts with L and one with J.

It was Xtreme lithium or something like that.... the other company's like Juicebox and limitless use buss bars

Another shot of the Xtreme lithium guts

FOzRNlT.jpg

QtOBcs2.jpg

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

Archived