I dont really have any inclination towards Kanye West or any political parties, but I write this here because the shit gets rubbed in my face and it angers me.

I am not an expert rap listener but I am at a mastery level of drumming which means I know how to listen to music and interpret it.  I hear Kanye West versus JayZ and I hear pretty much the same shit.  Their lyrics talk about the same shit, their attitudes are the same shit, they talk about being a MFn pimp the same way, they talk about dealing a bunch of drugs the same way, they talk about owning the block the same way.  They are like fucking clones to me.  I dont really like either of them, and I don't care enough about either of them to be able to tell you the names of any of their songs or any of their albums...because that nigga-pimp-daddy-ass shit has never had any bearing on my life.  Its all delusional bullshit.

What does irritate me, and make me gravitate to Kanye, is how the dude has been treated so shittily, so badly, so fucked over by his fan base and all of the media.  The dude has been actual friends with Donald Trump for years, and being friends with him, Kanye supported Trump in the last election.  There were two choices, and he chose his friend....because Donald Trump is such a racist that he was actually friends with a black man, Kanye West.

The whole fucking Hollywood media, in their anti-bigotry, anti-racist, anti-fascist fervor have become absolutely intolerant to the opinions of others (definition of bigotry), have hated on white people endlessly, and have been actively forcing their fascist agenda upon the whole GD country...raging exponentially harder since the election.

JayZ, on the other hand, has been officially tapped on the shoulder to run for office in 2020.  A gentlemanly prince for the leftist communists to adore and idolize....even though is rap lyrics are exactly everything those commie pinkos say they hate.  He is a racist.  He is a bigot.  He is a misogynist.  He is a woman-hater.  He is a whole lot of shady shit all balled up into one....but that doesn't matter...because Obama liked him and had invited him to the White House a few times and spoke of him adoringly in public and on the record.

Jayz = good.  Kanye = bad....even though they are basically fucking clones of each other...and both just as asinine, delusional and insane.

Where am I going with this? I don't know.  I don't really care about either of those two twats.  I just am sickened at how our nation has fallen to this level of depravity where an active browshirt-wearing witchhunt is on for anybody who doesn't fully get on board with this Marxist agenda that Hollywood pushes.  It is insidious and everywhere...forced down our fucking throats.

/rant off, I guess...

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

Dude, a large amount of the world is really fuckin dumb. 

Having a consciousness in which you can even deduct and reason the way you did in your post is not actually a "normal" or "average" ability of the population.

Like, I'm not conspiracy theoristing or anything. That's like, the truth. Don't worry about shit like this or you'll be eaten alive. 

Whats wrong with a rap artist being president? Politicians arent always very "wholesome". 

I dont care for or own any of Jay-Zs music, probably rather listen to his wife ????.

Never cared for Kanye either, kinna a weirdo to me but intriguing to try to think where his mind comes from. But i do now have applemusic so i downloaded his new album to check it out, gave me a good laugh a couple times lol. 

Never cared much for politics anyway, never felt any personal affect on the quality of my life from one President to another. My choices and output in the world is all that has ever affected me personally. Well i mean affected me in a noticable anyway, im sure theres tons of shit the government affects in our lives, but its normal day-to-day shit were used to. Call me brainwashed, zombie, robot or whatever tf its called lol. 

20 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said:

I think it would be fantastic to read they where both hit by a bus, and perished. Could not careless about either. 

No not a bus, by a falling rock crushing them since he claims he is the greatest rock star, and a rock crushed em!

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

Divide and conquer.

The long and short of it is they are all in on it and are nust creating this left vs right bullshit so we fight amongst ourselves instead of rebelling and fighting against the goverment.

Also the right vs left gives people the illusion that they have a choice when in reality they don't have a choice, whoever is meant to win will win.

Trump and hillary were essentially the same person as well, they did a pretty good job of getting people to believe they were different though.....

None of them give a flying fuck about us, period.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

17 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Divide and conquer.

The long and short of it is they are all in on it and are nust creating this left vs right bullshit so we fight amongst ourselves instead of rebelling and fighting against the goverment.

Also the right vs left gives people the illusion that they have a choice when in reality they don't have a choice, whoever is meant to win will win.

Trump and hillary were essentially the same person as well, they did a pretty good job of getting people to believe they were different though.....

None of them give a flying fuck about us, period.

A most sensible brother right there!  ^^  Cheers, neighbor!

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

Kanye and Jay Z's material couldn't be more different......lol.

I hate how Kanye is getting dumped on right now.

As far as him calling himself a "rock star", he's talking about his actions/attitude. What's more rockstar than going to an awards show....getting drunk....then interrupting a pop star's award acceptance? What's more rockstar than a black rapper going against the grain and saying he supports a Republican president?

Artists now regardless of genre play it so safe now as to not offend anyone. Kanye gives zero f*cks.

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

Archived