Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

10 hours ago, Daddy_ said:

Is 2.2 net cubes ok. Dont the SA 10s need 1.25 per woofer so 2.5 total? I also decided that 32hertz might to low and I would never play that low so instead could you do 34 hertz? Also what if I gave them 1.5 per woofer and 3 cubes total what is the difference between 2.5 and 3 cubes Id hear?

Those are recommended 1.0 - 1.25, if you go larger it will get a little louder and a little less nice sounding, now you need to get the box in not just have the space, I always recommend to build a cardboard box to see if it will get in or not. 

Do you have the 3d model with cut outs? Sorry didnt see nee post's

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Unfortunately lap top is down rt now. I used Torres on a friend's for those specs. I can give a detailed description though. Piece for piece. Joe x box is excellent btw. I build mine a little different but his should sound excellent. 

So here is a suggestion reflecting the changes you wanted, it's larger so make sure you can get it inside, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 3 1/2", figure is just an assembly guide:

NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.

sa10b.jpg

2x10_SPFP.jpg

10 hours ago, Joe X said:

So here is a suggestion reflecting the changes you wanted, it's larger so make sure you can get it inside, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 3 1/2", figure is just an assembly guide:

NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.

sa10b.jpg

2x10_SPFP.jpg

I'm getting 2.6 @35.49 hz with 45in² Port area and 17.46in² per foot... Port too big in my opinion. 

Archived