Disaster struck the afternoon of that competition. I had my bed covers off doing stuff around the yard when it started raining.

Same day we took this pic ...

gallery_5_7_121767.jpg

Totally ruined my Enclosure Spent weeks getting things cleaned and straightened out. Shit happens I guess ...

Any ways ... I built a new enclosure and got it installed in the Avalanche.

gallery_5_7_4915.jpggallery_5_7_3277.jpg

5 Cu. Ft. with 33 Htz port tuning ... Can't wait to get her powered up !!!

Starting on the Amp Rack this week !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like it should sound good.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

32 minutes ago, DTS909 said:

Looks like it should sound good.

Thank you for posting !!!

test tones played through my lap top sounded Phenomenal !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

• 1 month later...

I'm working on it in between calls. LOL

gallery_5_7_51945.jpg

Got it wired up now (forgot to take a pic, sorry). hoping to get things cleaned up tomorrow.

Had a lot of people ask about this cable I'm using for the Sub.

gallery_5_7_3277.jpg

That's what's left of my 90's Monster Cable stash !!!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 12:33 PM, BP1Fanatic said:

Nice build! I like the triple ports!

Thank you Sir.

Update: Got my 2 way passive set up in and the stage and image process has started !!! It's all stealthy so not much WOW factor, but I'm working on it. I will post pics asap.

I would like to get a demo in this when your done to get a chance to listen to real SQ setups.

My wife bought my son and I a trip to Sacramento to try to meet Steve Meade or check out his shop. And the area of course. Now that's supporting the hobby, hell of a nice gift IMO. Sincewe will be coming from Alaska. Look forward to it.

Or maybe she has a boyfriend and wants to get rid of me for a few days. Hmmm either way its a win win LO

19 hours ago, bcbrassard said:

I would like to get a demo in this when your done to get a chance to listen to real SQ setups.

My wife bought my son and I a trip to Sacramento to try to meet Steve Meade or check out his shop. And the area of course. Now that's supporting the hobby, hell of a nice gift IMO. Sincewe will be coming from Alaska. Look forward to it.

Or maybe she has a boyfriend and wants to get rid of me for a few days. Hmmm either way its a win win LO

The 15" driver is a little stronger than anticipated for "real Sound Quality" but with the amplifiers help, tuning out real nice with that little extra I was looking for. So it's close. As for the stage and image ... the presence is there, just a lot of work to keep things simple and stealthy. Plain and simple, a shit ton of work.

Sounds like an Awesome vacation brother. Wish I could do something like that. And to be honest, I think my wife has that same plan when I go out over the road in my Big Rig ... I just hope they save me a video of the fun and he pays his share of the Electricity bill on his way out !!! LOL

Thanks for posting Brother !!!

3 hours ago, White Lightning said:

The 15" driver is a little stronger than anticipated for "real Sound Quality" but with the amplifiers help, tuning out real nice with that little extra I was looking for. So it's close. As for the stage and image ... the presence is there, just a lot of work to keep things simple and stealthy. Plain and simple, a shit ton of work.

Sounds like an Awesome vacation brother. Wish I could do something like that. And to be honest, I think my wife has that same plan when I go out over the road in my Big Rig ... I just hope they save me a video of the fun and he pays his share of the Electricity bill on his way out !!! LOL

Thanks for posting Brother !!!

I am sure it will sound amazing when you have the tuning dialed in.

I told my wife what i posted and she got upset, lol she says she barely has time for us let alone a boy friend. I told she would have a few days to find one then. lol She didn't like that comment either. I am with you brother as long as he pays some bills...

Archived