3 hours ago, White Lightning said:

For this project, my amplifier shopping is done.

You running the 2250's? If I could afford the new amps I prolly would get 2 of those for mine.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m running a pair of 2150s. 150w x 4 for a whopping 600 watts total power on 5 drivers (6.5” / tweet passive and 15” sub). Maximum fuse in the system is a massive 40 amps !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

...and they had to be purple...how DARE you....HOW dare you. Obviously jealous, awesome setup I'm tuned in.

Kinda makes me want to gold plate my Orion XTR 475...one day I will be baller enough or single enough to rock some LP goodness. Once I bulletproof the truck I may happen who knows. 

On 12/14/2018 at 1:33 AM, aculous said:

...and they had to be purple...how DARE you....HOW dare you. Obviously jealous, awesome setup I'm tuned in.

Kinda makes me want to gold plate my Orion XTR 475...one day I will be baller enough or single enough to rock some LP goodness. Once I bulletproof the truck I may happen who knows. 

13 hours ago, BAGGEDBIRDS.com said:

Love me some linear power

Thank you guys !!! It’s hard to believe these “new” amplifiers are 8 years old. 

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:33 AM, aculous said:

Responded to your PM Sir.

Small Update. Finished my A-Pillars !!!

gallery_5_7_74855.jpg

gallery_5_7_90159.jpg

Got a little work to get back on them later. But for now, I LOVE the way the perform !!!

After the holidays, hoping to get back to the doors !!! Thinking metal braces !!!

27 minutes ago, bcbrassard said:

looking good man!

doors rattle? why the bracing?

I'm running VERY beefy drivers compared to the stock drivers.

lp65.jpg

No treatment of any kind has been done to these doors.  Working with a local shop getting deadner, mlv, sheet metal, and hopefully custom steel trim rings.

These doors seem to have a resonance to them I haven't heard in any of my other vehicles. Almost to the point they are annoying.

Hopefully mid bass should be way more pronounce and defined while staying practically invisible since phase and time is spot on at the moment.

30 minutes ago, White Lightning said:

I'm running VERY beefy drivers compared to the stock drivers.

lp65.jpg

No treatment of any kind has been done to these doors.  Working with a local shop getting deadner, mlv, sheet metal, and hopefully custom steel trim rings.

These doors seem to have a resonance to them I haven't heard in any of my other vehicles. Almost to the point they are annoying.

Hopefully mid bass should be way more pronounce and defined while staying practically invisible since phase and time is spot on at the moment.

Chevy sheetmetal. Ive dealt with that is all my vehicles

Archived