11 hours ago, ToNasty said:

We arent friends anymore

:lol:

Got a little free time in between calls and thought I'd add a little green to my truck ...

gallery_5_7_110514.jpg

HID GREEN High Beams !!!

Should be finished up mounting the ballast tomorrow ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Oh yea, let a sum bitch throw their brights on me now !!!

Hyper Lights 35w 8000k Green High Beams baby !!! 

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

I have some Hyper Lights 15w White HIDS that I plan to put into the Back up lenses. They make great back up lights without modifications. Just have to find time.

This weekend, I plan to get back on my truck and get some stuff done. Some changes need to be made also.

You guys that know me real well are gonna shit when you read this, but the main thing that I’m going to this weekend is to go “Fully Active” on my 2 way Front Stage. Meaning both of my Purple Bitches will be pushing the front stage !!! 

Hopefully if I get time, get those damn doors treated !!! 

5 minutes ago, White Lightning said:

This weekend, I plan to get back on my truck and get some stuff done. Some changes need to be made also.

You guys that know me real well are gonna shit when you read this, but the main thing that I’m going to this weekend is to go “Fully Active” on my 2 way Front Stage. Meaning both of my Purple Bitches will be pushing the front stage !!! 

Hopefully if I get time, get those damn doors treated !!! 

Psh you have an easy truck to do. It took me 3 hours to do my truck and my fingers got cut to shreds

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 2:09 PM, BP1Fanatic said:

Those LP 6.5's look nice as h3ll!

Hears my thing with these drivers ...

They blend well with my tweeters, perform strong without pulling the stage down like a similar 8" driver, and surprisingly blends well with a monster 15" driver !!! Driver performance is not a reason why I'm switching to Active. Thanks for posting !!!

15 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

Psh you have an easy truck to do. It took me 3 hours to do my truck and my fingers got cut to shreds

What ?? The switch to active or treating the doors ???

4 minutes ago, White Lightning said:

Hears my thing with these drivers ...

They blend well with my tweeters, perform strong without pulling the stage down like a similar 8" driver, and surprisingly blends well with a monster 15" driver !!! Driver performance is not a reason why I'm switching to Active. Thanks for posting !!!

What ?? The switch to active or treating the doors ???

Sound treating

Just now, ToNasty said:

Sound treating

Gotcha ...

We've been talking over this switch to active for a while. It's not going to be easy like adding a processor. I'm doing this old school with a head unit and a pair of 2 way active crossovers. Got a pair of Linear Power X02s out of the closet the other day. they will pair up with the amplifiers giving me 4 channels at 150 watts each !!!

I plan to bring my A Game to MECA this year.

24 minutes ago, White Lightning said:

Gotcha ...

We've been talking over this switch to active for a while. It's not going to be easy like adding a processor. I'm doing this old school with a head unit and a pair of 2 way active crossovers. Got a pair of Linear Power X02s out of the closet the other day. they will pair up with the amplifiers giving me 4 channels at 150 watts each !!!

I plan to bring my A Game to MECA this year.

We are in 2018.  When are you gonna go to the darkside and just get a dsp?

Archived