13 hours ago, Epic said:

I hear ya. I love low n loud, but the older I get, the more I enjoy and respect what goes into a true SQ setup. I remember thinking all it took was a good set of mids and crisp sounding tweeters lol...

So the dually will be for SPL?

No plans on the Dually yet ... way too much to do with it before thinking about Audio / Video ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

9 hours ago, White Lightning said:

No plans on the Dually yet ... way too much to do with it before thinking about Audio / Video ...

I hear ya. That frame notch is a pretty good project in itself. Should sit real nice though. My bro had a 4 door that sat low like that n looked real nice. Cant wait to see it

Gonna try my hand with the Avalanche in a local MECA competition this weekend. See what happens !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

Bass Wars (Dylan’s Cruze) show Saturday and MECA (My Avalanche) show Sunday. I haven’t had time to do shit as far as cleaning and tuning to my Avalanche. Work is kicking my ass. 

Dylan’s car is getting the windows tinted at the show. A lot of shit going on yo ...

I was told a few minutes ago that the Owner of Brutal Sounds was going to be at the Bass Wars show Saturday. Maybe I can get him to test and tune Dylan’s car for me ... wouldn’t that be the shit !!!

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 11:26 AM, White Lightning said:

Gonna try my hand with the Avalanche in a local MECA competition this weekend. See what happens !!!

gallery_5_7_106548.jpg

I'M BACK BITCHES !!!

I see! Congratulations! Cop dubz pics????

2000 Toyota Solara SEV6, 200 amp alternator, Jensen VX7020, Hifonics American Warrior Taurus X, Hifonics American Warrior Centurion X, JBL Club 6500C, Power Acoustik XP2K-4102, Coustic Power Logic HT-612 in a BP4.

7 minutes ago, BP1Fanatic said:

I see! Congratulations! Cop dubz pics????

Thanks

Can’t Confirm or deny on the wheels ... parts / vehicles got sold. I’m waiting on more Tahoe / Avalanche wrecks to show up. Apparently, those parts don’t stay in one place too long ... Found a set of stock 20s the other day, but the guy said he gets something like 800 a set used and couldn’t cut me much of a deal. Shit, I can order 22s if I was planning to spend that kind of money. 

22 hours ago, BP1Fanatic said:

WORD!

Thinking seriously about selling my 02 F150 Super Crew to get the money for some new shoes on this ride ...

NICE!  Gratz on the first.  I'm not surprised and yet shocked at the same time.  I didn't know you would compete again haha

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived