Power Bastards 250 amp Alternator

On 6/24/2018 at 9:29 AM, twalker182 said:

I almost wonder if she can't make a claim with her credit card company or PayPal (not sure how she paid for it).

Sucks when the significant other tries to be helpful and purchase something for you but has no idea what they're doing.....lol.

She thought she did her homework. She looked at all of the reviews on Power Bastadrs website (which, of course is very bias). And that sold her.

1 hour ago, lightfoot said:

She thought she did her homework. She looked at all of the reviews on Power Bastadrs website (which, of course is very bias). And that sold her.

I give her some rad props, trying to help, that is cool as shit, but power bastards is a joke. Complete shit show. Take it out,  and throw it away,.. dont even resale it. Put it where it belongs,  in the shit can. Scratch it up, to lesson learned. Again, dope on her, and give her hugs, kisses and many thanks for the effort, but toss that thing. For the power and load your running, I'd just add some bat reserve, using the OEM alt, and call it good. If your gonna add in the future or, are struggling with voltage as is, for some strange reason, then speak with Mike. He will get you sorted like a boss. Tell him Blackwelder sent ya ;)

i wouldnt even tell her i took it out and put in a singer/mechman/ces alt, id just act like it was the one she got me and be happy lol.

fuckin women are nuts

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

Archived