6 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

Well fuck.... i did a lil more checking, and found there is a "upgraded" camera base, for the unit, that has gps shit on it... its 21 bux. Dude, wondered why there was a MPH thing on the vids and stuff LOL. Good hell., im a dope.

Then again, why wouldnt that just come with the expensive bastard ?!?! Any way, ordered that just now, and that should cure my speed, and location stuffs.......  jesus...

Still, I really like the thought of WiFi shit. Just click a button, on my phone, and boom, the camera shows whats up.,.. just like my house cams do. Probably sends alerts to anyone around, or bumping, or movment shit. Sounds awesome to me. 

Anyway, will report back, when i get, and put on the "upgraded" base ,  .. what i think, and how i like. We shall see. 

(im just LOST as shit, (21 bux ??)  as to why, they just dont ship that fucking thing with, right off the get go,.... lost as shit. Suck out every penny i guess, which pisses me off)

yeah man 21 bucks for the suction mount with gps feature is well worth it. Im not trying to spend a fortune on this. Hoping to stay under $150. The R3 on ebay right now is going for 86 bucks. It would be nice to have rear camera option but anything is a upgrade from my Chinese unit.  

Edit: driving to work some old fuck in a Porsche came flying up my ass coming up to a 4 way stop then proceeds to honk at me for actually using it properly and giving proper right away. He got a nice finger and a fuck you as he had to wait; maybe ill scoop that n2 pro afterall. I just wish the micro sd wasnt limited to 64gbs

• 4 weeks later...

GPS mount add on, and hard wire kit, for 24hr shiz.....  

24 hour kit, was a china made thing, but, hell, it was wicked cheap, came with several different fuse box attachments, long enought wire (way to fucking long even, in my case) and everything you need to hard wire it rig. On the left, is the old cable/power cig lighter power supply, and suction cup mount. On the right, the kit, new mount, camera, and meter to find constant.  Took me, about 10 mins, and it was all done, set up and rolling. 

20180812_121739.thumb.jpg.c3ab49481447cfab2782f74788a113a6.jpg20180812_122628.thumb.jpg.ed9bf61e3254f3be2a661a63c54a7ab8.jpg

Set the VANTUREs GPS shit, which was cake, parking mode feature to ON, set up the "G SHOCK" setting. (i set it at high initially, but, christ, a leaf on my tree would move, and it would start recording lol. Was recording like, every 20 seconds of ,.... well, a leaf moving, so i set that to MEDIUM) . Turned out fine.  I park backwards out my pad, and i can see my entire front yard, property line, to property line. Kinda cool. I have 2 out door cams, but, this is kinda cool to add in the mix. 

and,.. bob's your uncle...

20180812_125803.thumb.jpg.74888ee64ffeb0ec53ee44fa254490ca.jpg20180812_125852.thumb.jpg.f420b9bf1113bb3684c3ff37f9ff6458.jpg

Archived