Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

Sign in to follow this  
meade916

Baby's Story - Amazing Dog Rescue - 2 Siberian Huskies Dumped - Tragedy to Recovery 1 year update

That beginning was tough to watch, my room got all dusty and shit. Some fucking people man! Shit like that makes my blood boil! ?

He has come along way and become a beautiful dog, he has you to thank for it Steve!

I wonder if you would take in an abandoned bass head you might find in that field? ?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I dont know if i will watch that video but ill go and like it forsure lol. For the same reason i dont ever watch any more movies with dogs in them. Shit always kills me.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Great Vid fought back tears , Animals can’t pick there owners, always good to see good things happen for a reason . U have a big heart for animals like me, I got   3 dogs and 2 cats now 4 of them have issues that most people wouldn’t deal with but me and my wife do ok so we try to give them a good life. 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I am a Photographer in a company that offers cat supplies (beds, toys, scratching posts, litter box). What can I say? Well, you are an amazing guy, the dog was blessed to meet you. :)

Edited by Johndee
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Nice amazing rescue. :)

-----------------------------------

France at Home is an online French Supermarket that sells French products such as bread, appetizers, grenadine syrup, cheese, jams, foie gras, condiments, shampoo, saucisson, french mustard, and French bread. 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1