Favorite song to tune system with?

06RTCharger

TBH I have never used just a single song, I always tune my vehicle towards its resonance not like others do with some kinda fangled gizmo supposedly best for tuning amps to a certain point.

I play alot of Classic Rock, Rock & Roll, Rap, R&B & Oldies and it seems fine with just about any song played.

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just subscribed to Tidal. Just to make sure whatever signal coming from my phone is a quality signal when tryna play around with tuning. Be able to see if i can hear the difference between a regular apple music song file and a lossless high fidelity song file. Apple music files are supposed to be 256kbps while Tidal can have 1.4MBPS. Wonder if its a difference that can be easily heard. 

Tryna think up some temporary pods for my 4andTweet so i can listen to more than just my 8s in the doors lol. Then i can really start trying to tune the front stage. 

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 11:33 PM, 06RTCharger said:

Ever used a more hiphop/deep bass style song to tune? Maybe u kinna answered that with saying a true SQ setup can play anything. 

Yea, I'd have to admit, I gave ole White Lightning hell a few times ...

I'm sure you'd get a kick out of us testing out my doors ... keep in mind here that the Subs were off and all you're listening to is a 2 way passive component set ...

Guy on this forum Josh ... michigancapri92/ ... made this vid one night.

BTW: we are jamming to some random DubStep.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

10 hours ago, White Lightning said:

Yea, I'd have to admit, I gave ole White Lightning hell a few times ...

I'm sure you'd get a kick out of us testing out my doors ... keep in mind here that the Subs were off and all you're listening to is a 2 way passive component set ..

Nice! Midbass woofer flexin, those blues got some excursion huh?? Was size was it? 

if just subs, 50htz text tone,

if over all system, yaz - situation, yaz - dont go, depeche mode - enjoy the silence.  really anything from that era.  lol

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

I guess it just depends on what type of music you like. I primarily listen to metal, so I will use a savage metal track to tune my system. Suicide Silence's Disengage usually does it for me.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser

RF Power T1000 BDCP

RF Punch 400-4

2 P2D4 12's

3 hours ago, 06RTCharger said:

Nice! Midbass woofer flexin, those blues got some excursion huh?? Was size was it? 

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

• 5 months later...

I have a bunch. Mostly tracks I know really well and then can use for comparison. Well recorded stuff that was mastered well. Soundtracks are good too. I am going to link youtube clips but everything I have I own on cd, which apparently makes me an antique but oh well. 

Albums:

Tool-lateralus

John van der Veer - the ark

SRV - Live Alive

Sade - Best of

Animals as leaders - Self-titled

Bill Withers - best of/lean on me

The Singers Unlimited - Acapella

Individuals tracks:

yea theres more....I'll stop. Theres so rap and a some test tracks that are purely for setup but thats more the test tracks off the top of the dome. 

Archived