B2 Audio

B2 Audio Reference (4 chan)

Very much in the mood, and been sniffing around, for a healthy,  killer 4 chan, for a smallish project in my daily. I know this board is new, but, looking for anyone that has some experience with, or knows more info regarding this nice looking board. Components used in this look very nice, and looks right up my alley, for what I'm looking for/wanting. The AB design with ability to run bias looks and sounds interesting to me, as well as seeing NICHICON, and BURR BROWN being tossed around in the description, make me want even more info on this nice looking piece. 

Anyone know more? Personal experiance?

TIA

KB

Well I know that I'm a bit biased, but I have had the prototype in my Trailblazer running my pillars for over a year. I also have a new one installed in my 2018 GMC Sierra and they have been the best 4 channel amp I've ever owned. Amazing sound and a load of flexibility. 

Mike Schwitz has two in his Golf. We brought it to Knowledgefest Indy and demo'd all day. Everyone said they love it. 

Jeffery Hald is building his ride in Texas with them. Has been testing, so far he has no complaints. 

Kendrick Rodgers and Christopher Pate are using them in the upcoming Insomnia rebuild at Mobile Toys in Texas. 

We worked on this project for almost a year to get it to where it needed to be. The power supply alone had multiple revisions to meet our needs both mechanically and visually. Below is revision 3 I believe.

B2 Audio Ref Four Gut Shot.png

We did a fair amount of testing and then moved on to revision 3:

24116604_1792734231025986_1666153441_o.jpg

Once the power supply was where it needed to be in both looks and performance we set forth the current lineup of them. There are no cooling fans present on this amplifier. It utilizes it's heatsink to full effect. Generally a cooling fan in a SQ vehicle is frowned upon. 

24140158_1792734234359319_572809538_o.jpg

If you have any questions about the amp be sure to let me know.

They are up for sale for $900 shipped with 2 pairs of RCA's right now, which is a killer deal for an amplifier of this quality.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3
  • Thanks (+1 Rep) 1

Nice Amplifier 

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Kyle , pm Jeffrey Hald on fb or swordlordboy (?) on here. He is about to run 2 of them in his SQ car... like a legit SQ car.

Edited by ChevyBoy95
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/5/2018 at 11:00 AM, ChevyBoy95 said:

Kyle , pm Jeffrey Hald on fb or swordlordboy (?) on here. He is about to run 2 of them in his SQ car... like a legit SQ car.

Yep. Spoke to brother Hald. Fuck him, hes a clown ;)

I can not wait to get this up and running. Can ... not.. wait.  I may buy one more. 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1